DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon BM-10 Compatible Snap-on Hard Screen Protector Cover for Nikon D90
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTwilight1959 on 03/24/2014

As I intent to keep using my D90 for some time, I bought two of these screen covers (one on the camera, another as a back-up). It is a perfect replacement: snaps precisely in place, provides the same transparency, feels as solid and "protective" as the original. No cons. This is as good as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycolach on 02/16/2014

Functions as original. You need not look further. I lost mine and replaced with this one. Its an afordable purches. There are no cons as the product functions as the original.What else could be said? 500 charters is to much for a review of this sort. I use it. Its great. Just like the original. What ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybohrosik on 07/19/2013

It fits so great, perfectly and withnout complication. It looks like the original, it feels like the original, it might actually be the original. Really, there is nothing that is different about this one compared to the original one that came with my Nikon D90. Well, not actually a fault of the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBgenevcius on 12/01/2012

In fact, I have never tried the original nikon LCD protector cover. Although my camera is not the D90 (it is a D3100), I bought this product based on a previous review, which says that it fits the D3100 (although not perfectly). It happens that this cover fits very well. The product is cheap enough and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurkiola on 09/25/2012

Basically the same as the original accessory, few people will find the difference. It may be a little lighter than the original protector, but does not lose consistency or transparency. Comes unpacked, which can cause unwanted scratches and marks. Should be delivered with special packaging. It is a perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsrs10 on 04/19/2012

Nikon BM-10 Hard Screen Protector Cover: It has an Excellent Price Besides Nikon d90 and d5000 It Works on Nikon D3100 (does not fit perfectly but it is not a big deal) it is Easy to put in and out Looks as the genuine one Doesnot affect quality on Preview pictures on camera Mine came with scratchs Feels ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlowDog on 09/20/2011

cheap and functional replacement for the original. I sometimes abuse my D90 and get those protectors scratched. For this price I feel better about it and just replace it with a new one. It doesnt fit as good as the original. Its easy to push it off the D90 body. Not a major problem though. My last one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections