internal card reader with 4 usb 3 ports is essential adaptor for comports without usb 3, floppy size easy to fit in floppy slot, very compact, easy installation, very useful attachment for a computer without usb3 port and all in one card reader,For a similar product, the USB 3.0 version is generally ... Read more
- It handles about everything I wanted to add.
- Status LEDs aren't insanely bright.
- The PCIe card means you can save your USB headers on your motherboard for other things. - Needs drivers from CD in Windows 7. Haven't tried it in linux yet.
- Very tight fit in case.
- Having to use up both a PCIe ... Read more
- relatively easy to install - multi-card reader works right out of the box - 4 fast USB 3.0 ports - green LED card indicator is nice - nice front panel chassis design - an always-on red LED is annoying - back panel plate didn't fit quite right - the driver CD with the VIA_XHCI_Driver_V4.20B was damaged ... Read more
Really fast and easy to install (WARNING! Easy if you know how to open your computer and install hardware components).
USB 3.0 delivers TRUE USB 3.0 speed (There are many kinda fake USB3.0 of cheap quiality that only deliver a fraction of it). It could be cheaper. If you already have one similar, I wouldn'... Read more
Sleek and stylish appearance. Good for PC without USB 3.0 ports. Good to have multiple media card reader. Easy to use. Lifespan unsure as it is the 1-2 days of use. Good lED indicators for both power (red) and using of card reader (green). Low temperature and power consumption. Card reader hub is still ... Read more
Built-in PCI-Express USB 3.0
Reads MicroSD without adapter
LED activity indicator May not fit all chassis.
LED power indicator may be annoying and works even if PC is down. When I`m plug USB 2.0 capable flash stick it is not always working. Why - I don`t know. Maybe it is something with drive.
Transcend ... Read more
Quality is superb! The actual PCIe x1 connector came with a bracket that can be screwed in for a sturdy and unmovable connection. The USB 3.0 ports work fast and seem to be reliable. I am not very happy that the device needs 3 separate connections to be made to work. and the old style molex connector ... Read more
Simple to install.
Someone said it doesn't fit well into the 3.5" bay.. like all devices (usually HD's) going into those bays, if you've tightly screwed in other devices, it should be loosened first prior to trying to install the newer device into the same (shared) bay. worked fine. Yes, the LED ... Read more
- Good Price
- Built quality is good
- 4 USB 3.0 ports is really nice!
- The speed tested is incredible with USB 3.0 external drive. Works as fast as an internal drive! - The Card reader in some cases is slower that expected. Just a little bit and just in some cases but it happens.
- The LED is always ... Read more
Four USB 3.0 ports on the front panel. That is very very cool.
Card-Reader works out of the box.
USB 3.0 Driver was installed without any problems (Win 7 x64). 1. New version with backplate had a problem described in here: http://club.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1127088 . That is -1 to ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.