Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanikey on 04/03/2013

Very good price. We are very pleased that this adapter is so cheap. This dapter that is well crafted. Looks very well and in no way inferior to other branded adapters. Available complete with transparent plastic box. It protects and keeps the adapter during transport from dust and moisture. Speed ??adapter is very good. It is made so that it can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Well, because I needed a card like this because here in Spain these things are expensive, although is that manufactured them all in China, and this same model here in Spain costs 9 euro, then I had no sense to buy it here.It works well Nothing negative The material is hard and tough.I use it for a Samsung phone that I have.I remove it and put many times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Well... here in Spain these products are expensive.I have a Sony Ericsson w800i and neither wanted to spend much money on him, so I found this, I came very well.Without any problem, the card is inserted perfectly. I find nothing negative, contrary The price to me is what attracted.Personally I'm not willing to pay lots of money for things that are not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZec0986 on 06/03/2011

Well...it did the job....for a short time... Build quality overall is not impressive...the whole thing is a bit floppy... Card was hard to pull out, after which adapter apparently broke.... I bought this for a couple of M2 cards I have collected over the years from my old cellphones....and after puliling out first card ( it was quite hard to pull out)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuangVuong on 04/08/2011

Great and cheap product. Feels like the real thing. The plastic is very bendy in a way could be a good thing. If you drop it it wont crack easily. Its build quality isnt the best. Plastic quality is average. I reckon its a good adapter that can be used for emaergenices. For its price it cannot be beaten. BUY! BUY! BUY! Its a good card adpater for its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamgatch on 02/20/2011

with this price and the awesome free shipping who can complain. it does what its suppose to do...convert microsd cards to m2 as most things here on dealextreme...low low price is alsways a pro at the same time, most items here including this one are so so in built quality and it almost always that shipping time is bad especially during chinese new year.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiktran on 03/20/2010

Very cheap hardware. The bennefit is easily seen when you notice that cheaper cards can be turned into expensive one. The material is easily seen to be poor in quality. Each time I touch it, feels like it is going to disassembly in my hand. Its very cheap, and what counts really in the end is that you have exactly what you need. Don´t worry, if it ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagob on 02/23/2010

EN: If the adapter was working properly, it would be a good alternative. Have in mind that this is just an adapter, wich means, the speed depends on the M2 card itself and not on the adapter. PT: Se o adaptador estivesse funcionado corretamente, seria uma boa alternativa, lembre-se é apenas um adaptador, ou seja, a velocidade depende do cartão M2 em ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalzbier64 on 08/28/2009

- works - sony branded, seems to be orginal, but is fake - cheap - less build quality - sometimes it didn't detect the adapter on the pc - lower speed than an orginal adapter if your are thinking to buy such as thing then buy it, i mean it really, buy, or let it! it's inexpensive and do the job. you can insert your M2 Memory Stick from an Device, for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuilherme001 on 05/20/2009

-Fits perfectly -I haven't noticed any lose of write/read velocity -Comes with a protective case with the adapter and the M2 slot -Worked perfectly with all my gadgets -It's not a really con, but it come in the protective case, only, no manual, any information, They are not really necessaire, but is good to have. -My protective case is a bit soft -It ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections