Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They work very good! When i use them and people see them, i always get many nice comments on them! They are nice conversation starters! Cons:They where smaller then i expected. The sizes are not shown in metric system so i couldn't read them. It is sometimes d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradziu82 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size of each ring allows for many rings to be installed on single key loop. Good price for what you get. Uses rubberized plastic that seems durable. Cons:The springs are strong providing plenty of pressure to keep carabiner locked but their mounting seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassgard01 on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice item for those like me who have to take keys of the chain all the time.Color of the key ring is a little "girly" but hey, at this price .... Cons:Smaller than i thought but works to.S shapes for the keys is made of plastic so it will break.Took... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections