Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/15/2014

They work very good! When i use them and people see them, i always get many nice comments on them! They are nice conversation starters! They where smaller then i expected. The sizes are not shown in metric system so i couldn't read them. It is sometimes difficult to get the keys off them. Especially when you have a key with a large head, it can be tricky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinogid on 01/10/2014

- strong: they did not break yet after 1 year of intense keyring use - durable: functionality/mechanism still is perfect after 1 year intese use - very cheap! None that I can think of! The ones from the 1st set I bought are all still working perfectly I am using these things for a lot of different things: - Keys - tying rope together - handles for zippers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradziu82 on 06/10/2013

Small size of each ring allows for many rings to be installed on single key loop. Good price for what you get. Uses rubberized plastic that seems durable. The springs are strong providing plenty of pressure to keep carabiner locked but their mounting seems like it could be more secure. Has not failed with heavy usage thus far Good quality / price Shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassgard01 on 06/22/2012

Nice item for those like me who have to take keys of the chain all the time.Color of the key ring is a little "girly" but hey, at this price .... Smaller than i thought but works to.S shapes for the keys is made of plastic so it will break.Took almost 2 months from time of order untill i got the item in my hands. Good item to hold for a nightguard ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections