DX » Community » Reviews » LP-E10 Compatible 7.4V 1200mAh Battery Pack for Canon EOS 1100D
Customer’s impression:
calidad-precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrancarce on 12/01/2014

Batería de precio asequible. Funciona perfectamente y tiene bastante duración, para poder utilizar mas de 5 horas seguidas. Read more

Impression:calidad-precio;

0 0 0

• posted byjondoe745 on 04/25/2014

ive had this battery for a year now and it has never let me down. I bought 3 of them and have only used 1 of them, the other 2 are spares.. I could not believe how good these batteries are. DX price £3.71 GBP (25th march 2013) cost of genuine canon battery £36.99 GBP a tenth of the price. you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

nice price, works and fits well in my EOS T3 CANON. The performance is similar but the price is great, CURRENT AND VOLTAGE SPECTS ARE THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL ONE So far I have found no problem whit that. But i have to said a prefer use original one, just use this in case of emergency... when you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRosaJulia on 06/01/2013

Very nice price, works and fits inside the camera very well. I'm using in my canon 1100D and compraring with the original battery. The performance is similar but the price is great. None. IF you are thinking in buying a bulk, don't do that. The duration of the battery (of any brand) decline with time ... Read more

Battery pack outside the box

0 0 0

• posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

LP-E10 battery for Canon 1100D / Rebel T3. Fits perfectly and by specs have more capacity than original one. Made about 500 shots with it in last few days and it still shows full. By my math, if capacity is really what they say it is, it should be able to give over 1k shots before recharging (original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonny214 on 01/26/2013

Very good alternative battery. Good performance. Nice look and feel to it. Maybe a little bit less powerfull than the original batteries. Would be nice if there was a little plastic hood delivered with it to cover the electrical contacts when the battery is not in use (as with the original batteries)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexxeraga on 01/24/2013

LP-E10 battery for Canon 1100D / Rebel T3. Fits perfectly and by specs have more capacity than original one. Made about 500 shots with it in last few days and it still shows full. By my math, if capacity is really what they say it is, it should be able to give over 1k shots before recharging (original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympcpro on 01/24/2013

- A very cheap replacement battery or backup battery. - Does not last as long as the original canon battery. - Useful as a backup As a cheap backup battery or replacement battery, it works perfectly fine, but it does not last as long as the original canon. Mine lasted to around 700 shots before dying,... Read more

Battery

0 0 0

• posted bypaolobgarcia on 10/02/2012

Very Cheap!, looks like original, performs like original! long battery life, works like original, does it's job well! a must have for long photoshoot! it just saved my photoshoot, excellent if you have an extra charger and battery grip, i recommend having four pieces, what the heck, it so cheap! nothing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybradrempel on 08/23/2012

At this price for a new battery, you can't go wrong. For a new one at a camera store you're looking at 10 times this price. I bought a couple so I had spares if and when I need them. These work great in my camera and charge well in my original charger. Doesn't seem to last quite as long as my original ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections