DX » Community » Reviews » Canon LP-E10 Compatible 7.4V 1200mAh Battery Pack for Canon EOS 1100D
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjondoe745 on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ive had this battery for a year now and it has never let me down. I bought 3 of them and have only used 1 of them, the other 2 are spares.. I could not believe how good these batteries are. DX price £3.71 GBP (25th march 2013) cost of genuine canon batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice price, works and fits well in my EOS T3 CANON. The performance is similar but the price is great, CURRENT AND VOLTAGE SPECTS ARE THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL ONE Cons:So far I have found no problem whit that. But i have to said a prefer use original one, just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosaJulia on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice price, works and fits inside the camera very well. I'm using in my canon 1100D and compraring with the original battery. The performance is similar but the price is great. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:IF you are thinking in buying a bulk, don't do that.... Read more

Battery pack outside the box
    0 0
  • posted byUndeadcorp on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LP-E10 battery for Canon 1100D / Rebel T3. Fits perfectly and by specs have more capacity than original one. Made about 500 shots with it in last few days and it still shows full. By my math, if capacity is really what they say it is, it should be able to give... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonny214 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good alternative battery. Good performance. Nice look and feel to it. Cons:Maybe a little bit less powerfull than the original batteries. OtherThoughts:Would be nice if there was a little plastic hood delivered with it to cover the electrical contacts when the batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexxeraga on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:LP-E10 battery for Canon 1100D / Rebel T3. Fits perfectly and by specs have more capacity than original one. Made about 500 shots with it in last few days and it still shows full. By my math, if capacity is really what they say it is, it should be able to give o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympcpro on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A very cheap replacement battery or backup battery. Cons:- Does not last as long as the original canon battery. OtherThoughts:- Useful as a backup Bottomline:As a cheap backup battery or replacement battery, it works perfectly fine, but it does not last as long as the... Read more

Battery
    0 0
  • posted bypaolobgarcia on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Cheap!, looks like original, performs like original! long battery life, works like original, does it's job well! a must have for long photoshoot! it just saved my photoshoot, excellent if you have an extra charger and battery grip, i recommend having four pieces, wha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybradrempel on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At this price for a new battery, you can't go wrong. For a new one at a camera store you're looking at 10 times this price. I bought a couple so I had spares if and when I need them. These work great in my camera and charge well in my original charger. Cons:Doesn't seem... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections