DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8" LCD Electronic Digital 5-Digit Ring Tally Counter (1 x AG10)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Easy Tiny and useful!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnthorex on 08/17/2015

This tally counter is used for counting. Pros cheap, easy to use. Simple, no guide needed. Just click the button and it adds one to the number. If you need to reset the counter click the reset button. After using it for a long period of time it still works like the same day. I am pleased Cons No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYuvalLior on 06/11/2015

inexpensive, small and useful i put it on my finger. It is simple and wonderful.

Impression:Tiny and useful!;

0 1 0

• posted byCamaleonte on 06/05/2015

Pros: that's fast. Really fast, I didn't expect it to be that reactive Cons: none Overall impression: good item, I'm planning to use it as a pellet counter for my airsoft gun but it has no wiring so it's pretty hard.

0 0 0

• posted byjkris on 01/03/2013

- Fits on a single finger and can be used with one hand with possibility to use the same hand for other operations - good for sports/counting visitors/etc - Very small - Very light, you don't feel the weight on it and don't notice the counter, fine for long time usage - Remembers the number you -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJufo1 on 10/30/2012

Small, light weight, easy to use. Reset buttond bit hard to press, but that is only a good thing - no accidental reseting. Goes to power save when not used, but continues where left. Battery included. Silicone band if not the best to adjust. Unable to put to xs position. Bit small display, no I -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaarteixeira on 09/23/2012

- It's very light, you can strap it to your finger without feeling the weight - It's very small. you can still use you hand even with the counter strapped. - it shuts down automatically when not in use for a long time, so it can save battery - the button is very responsive so you don't have to so... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere