DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Heavy Duty Indoor Digital Timer (230V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharbahmad on 04/27/2014

The build quality is great , the plastic seems very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap , I bet this would retail for more than 20$ Being a digital timer it is a lot more accurate than mechanical ones , and you can set 16 DIFFERENT TIMERS !! (8 ON and 8 OFF that are not related) You can use it to turn ON or turn OFF things Manual comes in english and is very ... Read more

Timer with manual , USB so you can compare size working while still in package
    1 0
  • posted byolegpz on 01/21/2014

Has some modes of operations inclusion and deenergizing on the timer per working days or in target(day off) in different combinations, mode of casual inclusion - deenergizing. Built - in hydrogen??? The accumulator, which continued to work after reception of a parcel(sending), (the parcel(sending) went 15-20 days), I was very much surprised!!! Has switched ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybi01289 on 12/20/2013

Really good quality for this price, I saw them in a normal shop for more the double. You need to know the max you can connect to. It is great to program your heater, and do not spend more than necessary in electricity. You can program to switch on your coffee machine in the mornings and have your coffee ready too! Non so far If you are planning holidays,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandrosoeu on 12/08/2013

Segura configuração por muito tempo, mesmo fora da tomada, chegou na minha casa ainda com bateria mesmo após passar tanto tempo no transporte, diversas configurações, material resistente, intuitivo A tomada padrão não é a própria para o brasil , mas é facilmente adaptável com T, e poderia tambem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEduardoPOES on 11/19/2013

Robusto Fácil programación Indicadores LED de estado 8 Programas diferentes No tiene manual en español, sólo inglés Su gran tamaño puede resultar poco práctico El aparato es muy robusto, lo que también lo hace grande, por lo que no es apto para sitios reducidos o regletas, en las que "tropezaría"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrVPs on 11/12/2013

Very good quality build, does what it must to do, power on or off by times and week days. I didn't find any problems with device, still works for us. The best price and quality compared in my country prices. Display maybe better to be a bit larger but that is fine if you not often change times when device must to turn on or off electricity. Want device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneli_iv on 10/08/2013

The timer is with a simple design and is easy to use. I've had such a device before. After I broke the old timer, I bought similar device because I'm very pleased with this kind of timers No cons. The device is awesome and useful. This timer is useful for people who own devices without delayed start. He does not confined for 24 hours because it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluserman on 06/12/2013

- Facil programación, viene con un pequeño instructivo en ingles. - Tiene batería integrada - Buena terminación general, se lo ve robusto - Amplio margen de programacion (Diario y semanal), con hasta ocho programas distintos. - Enchufe tipo europeo, tanto el macho como la hembra - Solo tiene un tomacorriente Lo uso para encender ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikamikan on 05/09/2013

-better than a mechanical timer, because it has a smaller time lapse (1minute, to 15minutes from the mechanical -rechargeable hydrogen battery -Full electronic timing design -useful manual - None found till now. Perfect timer, i set it up to an electrical lamp so that it operates only at the part of the day with cheap power. Buy this one (not a mechanical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliosfederico on 02/04/2013

Really nice that you can set the days of the week you want the timer to work. Much more accurate than the mechanical ones. Comes with an english manual. Nice with EU Plug and comes in a good quality plastic package. You also have the ability to put it on and off by the pressing of a button. You can also decide to let it go off at a really precise time,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections