Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIntashu on 04/25/2014

Allows my raspberry pi to dock with my Motorolla lapdock. works perfectly for this application with a little modification and has never let me down. Will need to trim it to fit it, but that's easy to do with a razor blade. shipping from Hong Kong can take up to 3 weeks. Like any cheap adapter don't wiggle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byposadas on 02/07/2014

es bueno se empalma muy bien a al micro macho hdmi,tened cuidado entre mini y micro esta es micro y yo necesitaba un mini,me ha valido de milagro,pero estoy contento por que la pieza no le encontraba por ningun lado aqui en dx es facil encontrar lo dificil,estoy satisfecho con la compra la recomiendo ... Read more

adaptador adaptador mini hdmi micro hembra hdmi a hdmi macho

0 0 0

• posted byNeodymio1 on 12/31/2013

Buena terminación del adaptador parece sólido. Funciona como esperaba. Good termination adapter seems solid. Works as expected. Ninguna. Ningún comentario aparte. No special comment. Este cable lo compré porque me equivoqué en el tamaño de la ficha del cable que compr&#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisiek93 on 12/09/2013

-Female Micro HDMI. It is rare to find a connector with this specific port. Since it is a specialty item, you'll have a hard time finding anything similar anywhere else. -Price. While not super cheap it is under $5 and has free shipping. And it actually arrived, unlike a similar item I purchased on a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmarcinelli on 11/24/2013

Very cheap and works perfectly even using high resolutions. Made with good quality materials. Helps you save space and allows to use micro HDMI cables that has small caliber. Nothing wrong. Fits perfectly without problems. The item arrived in the expected time in great coditions. Very usefull because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheBeatnik on 11/21/2013

I bought this adapter to connect a Raspberry Pi to a Lapdock. This adapter works perfectly as described and didn't take the short cut in not grounding all connectors. It worked flawlessly. Can't think of any. These adapters can sometimes be hard to come by locally and when you do find them, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoazhs on 08/09/2013

Excellent product. Does what you'd expect from him. Quality and reasonable assembly... It's just a simple Connector - could be cheaper... Connector is not common, many stores have not found it. It's just a simple Connector made ??of plastic and metal... Does what you'd expect from him, moving from micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymincevv on 12/20/2012

If you have device that needs this adapter it can replace using any cables. It is practical and good looking. In my case I need it for connecting Raspberry Pi Model B with Motorola Atrix LapDock. None. Problem can occur if you have multiple connectors near each other, and due size you cannot connect ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byevefavretto on 11/26/2012

Cheap and works perfectly for what it is intended. It's just that simple. The micro connector could be centered instead of next to the border, what makes the micro cable stay a bit offset. Also, two connectors may be bulky together. Other than that, nothing wrong with wit. I used to "convert"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaks007 on 11/22/2012

Good quality, works out of the box. Just as it should be. Not tested yet with higher resolution than 1920*1080, but i think it should work fine. Maybe shipping takes too long, (approximately two weeks) not as fast ar DHL, or UPS. But this shipment is free. Maybe too thick on the end of micro hdmi female.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections