Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIntashu on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Allows my raspberry pi to dock with my Motorolla lapdock. works perfectly for this application with a little modification and has never let me down.Cons:Will need to trim it to fit it, but that's easy to do with a razor blade. shipping from Hong Kong can take u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisiek93 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Female Micro HDMI. It is rare to find a connector with this specific port. Since it is a specialty item, you'll have a hard time finding anything similar anywhere else. -Price. While not super cheap it is under $5 and has free shipping. And it actually arrived... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymincevv on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:If you have device that needs this adapter it can replace using any cables. It is practical and good looking. In my case I need it for connecting Raspberry Pi Model B with Motorola Atrix LapDock.Cons:None. Problem can occur if you have multiple connectors near each other... Read more

0 1
  • posted byevefavretto on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap and works perfectly for what it is intended. It's just that simple.Cons:The micro connector could be centered instead of next to the border, what makes the micro cable stay a bit offset. Also, two connectors may be bulky together. Other than that, nothing wrong with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaks007 on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good quality, works out of the box. Just as it should be. Not tested yet with higher resolution than 1920*1080, but i think it should work fine.Cons:Maybe shipping takes too long, (approximately two weeks) not as fast ar DHL, or UPS. But this shipment is free.O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarjavi on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-It allows you pass HDMI cables through the tubes embedded in the wall thus avoiding cables in wall hung televisions. -Painless installationCons:-When receiving too much heat, it starts making "rainbow" effects. If placed by an xBox 360 after working for a couple of hour... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections