DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male Cable (145CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswimmer1977 on 12/21/2013

excellent quality, delivered in 21 days. Very happy with purchase .quality is normal.Works with my Motorola atrix 2 TV. Image quality dovolen.Dliny 1.5m enough to comfortably use. No defects found. excellent quality, delivered in 21 days. Very happy with purchase.quality is normal I advise everyone to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDjSeth on 10/08/2013

Comes with protective covers and feels quite solid to the touch. The connectors are gold plated and the cable seems to be of good quality. Good value for money if you're looking for a fuss free cable. None actually, it does it's job. My shipment was originally processed but apparently it was out of stock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythesorehead on 09/09/2013

- Cheap - Solid connectors, especially plastic around actual plug - Ships with connector-covers - Works perfectly with my Surface, after some modifiation (see below) - Cable itself definitely feels like a ~$5 cable. You get what you pay for! - Had to slice away some of the plastic at the micro-end so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRBalta1 on 07/04/2013

It does what it has to do. You connect your phone with your tv. It's a very nice experience, specially when you want to watch videos, or play some games. When you connect your phone on tv it always go landscape mode. I don't really like it, but it's ok. Very nice product, and you can sell them with your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVadecium on 07/02/2013

Just plug and play, select connect to TV and the mobile phone image is displayed. Long enough cable to be able to be flexible. I cant move the phone(xperia) around, the micro hdmi loses connection, so have to keep the device stable. (might be phones problem?) Good qualtiy to display movies. Only tried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjessenic on 05/11/2013

Even 1080p works well. After using it for bit over a month now I have noticed my tablet does not detect my TV every time I plug in this cable. Sometimes picture works but no sound. This is fixed by reconnecting the cable, might be bad contacts at the micro end or the wires may be snapped. Still working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulioJ on 03/19/2013

-Just works -Compatible with my Samsung ATIV Smart PC (500T), Just enable the secondary monitor on the screen resolution dialog. -Compatible with my Dell U2312HM (Using an HDMI to DVI adapter) -Cable is more flexible than your traditional HDMI cable, makes it more portable. -Comes with dust covers. Can'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycapicaparros on 02/06/2013

Seems resistant. The cable is rigid enough to withstand use. The connectors come with a protective plastic cover. The gold plating is authentic. 145 cm are sufficient for occasional use, but I doubt it's enough for a more elaborate fixture with hidden calbes etc. Do make sure you need a micro hdmi instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmisegal on 12/16/2012

Long cable, No noise, Clear picture, Excellent sound. Work perfect with Motorola RAZER and Hair TV. Flexible cable, Inside the connector there is Gold color. Each side of cable connector came with head cover On phone portrait the picture is squeeze to center. On phone Landscape I can see amazing HD full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoland83 on 12/14/2011

The cable feels very solid, the cable is firm yet flexible and the connectors are gold plated. Build quality is one of the best you can get on DealExtreme. It is just plug and play, it works really well! I can see my phone's screen on the tv as well :) None really, except maybe the price: it is low but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections