DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered 1000mA USB Adapter/Charger - Black (DC 12V/24V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcoCup89 on 11/17/2013

Charger fairly consistent, with stylish lines, fairly light, the tire shape is useful to be removed more efficiently 12V car outlet, because it is rubber. I can not find any counter this unit have seen and studied the reviews of other owners, and they all spoke well of the device, I'm just another satisfied customer. Buy this product because it is exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairkman on 05/14/2013

Very small and lightweight. It connects nicely to the 12V power outlet in my Peugeot 307. The CE marking guarantees EU standards are met, which feels very good. A small blue diode shows if it is in use or not. Which is nice as you a glance can see if the charger is working or not. Nothing in particular. Small form factor. Incredible price at perceived ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbRadar on 01/26/2013

It's cheap and has been reliable enough for me. I use these to charge my electronics off my motorbike when I'm out bush. They cop a beating (vibrations/dust/water) and I haven't had one fail yet. I haven't had any issues with it. The one currently plugged into my bike has been there for about 4000km of offroad use (rain/mud/beach/dust/dirt). The socket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandman13th on 01/16/2013

Good product, looks very nice and also it's very compact. I'm using it with a Samsung Galaxy S and it does the job for wich it's destined perfectly and also the price is 50% of what you find in stores. The blue light is nice. Also it has a package which can be opened-closed-reopened. It's very nice because i can keep it there so i won't lose it around.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatraska on 09/23/2012

Small size and good fixation. No problems with bad contacts in the lighter socket. Blue led close to the USB socket not so much strong, so it will not dazzle you at night. High current capability (1000mA) enought to power almost any mobile device. Not found yet. It is not possible to remove the rubber ring (similar to a car tyre), because it's used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRokIskra on 08/06/2012

Fast charging Compact Very good looking Rubber makes it easy to pull out Tyre threads look awesome None really ... Maybe in one car I could not use it, but it must be the outlets' fault. The light is a bit too strong. I highly recommend this product! A bit on the expensive side, but worth it. Very compact, elegant solution. Bring your own cable and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNahya on 05/14/2012

+ straight and simple car cigarette adapter + has a nice blue LED indicator + it's small unlike some other cigarette adapters which take 4 times the space for a single USB plug - feels rather cheap-ish, but then again, this is a simple/small product which has only one function. Plug it in the car cigarette thing and voila! This could easily take double ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections