DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to Male Cable for PS3/Xbox 360/Xbox 360 Slim (195CM-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykakz13 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good cable in quality but I don't used this cable in any opportunities cause my TV it's incompatible with this resource, by the way, I used him on another TV and his images are perfects! strong and good material, good proportions for small spaces, fast delivery C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypkaddis on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is very durable and flexible and will not break easy. Works perfectly and is in High Definition and has the word, 'microsoft' imprinted on the cable and a hologram on the underside printed, 'Microstep'. Cons:Not a genuine Microsoft HDMI cable but for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarvalho88 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This HDMI male to male cable for xbox/ps3 is very good product. I´ve tried on both of my xbox and my ps3 and it worked just fine. The image on the screen was really in full Definition and lenght of the cable is more than enough. Cons:None so far. Everythi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDowntownStudio on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Littlebit longer than standard cables -Gold plated connectors prevents corrosion -well shielded Cons:none OtherThoughts:Microsoft brand stands on it..... when it's a real Microsoft product you can trust the quality, because they have high demands and regulati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBungeeGun on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good cable long enough, not too long, neither too short build quality seems good the price is good, if i bought one cable here i could buy like 6 at DealExtreme haha Cons:Took more than a month to come, probably cause of the Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Year,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscionr on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Chunky very good quality cable. Has Microsoft logo and hologram which makes me think it's the real deal. Cons:I have not found any, this looks like a super cable. It's not always possible to find something wrong with a product. Maybe if you prefer a red cable this will no... Read more

HDMI CABLE
    0 0
  • posted byhammadmanzoor on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable is great quality built, good size, gold plated (kind of) HDMI interfaces. Good for the price. You cannot buy similar deal from a store. Cons:I dont really see any bad thing about this item since it is just a cable. OtherThoughts:Buying Microsoft cable was more sat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeAFCA on 04/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Got it within a month so that was quick enough since I didn't need it immediately. Wrapped up in plastic and no damage. Works just as one bought in a local store, but way less expensive. Cons:No real cons since they could've been from your local store and you wouldn't hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelindamisa on 12/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Genuine Microsoft HDMI cable with the Xbox 360 genuine product hologram on both ends. The build quality is excellent and it works fine. This is the best hdmi cable I've ever seen and it works great on products that aren't a Xbox or Playstation. Cons:None. Its a very goo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections