DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal Stainless Steel Quartz Water Resistant Wrist Watch - Black (1 x LR626)
Customer’s impression:
Stylish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykejml on 09/20/2014

My wife chose this watch and at this price are really unique. Combines the functions of the watch and bracelet. The battery endured about a year of use. I was afraid that moving stones inside scratch the glass, but nothing happened. Cons:After 1 year of use, the metal leash wearing out at the thinnest ... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byMetroB on 08/30/2012

Looks even better in person than in the photos. Pleasantly surprised that it was small so it's suitable for smaller wrists. Haven't noted any defects and it comes in a decent gift box wrapped around a red velvet pad. This makes it an excellent gift that look more expensive than it actually cost. Came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

I have rather slim hand so they're little bit big to me... but nevertheless I love them so much! Really wonderful watches! You will not regret buing!:) Good materials Keeps good time Very good looking Received in perfect state, no scratches, no cracks, no mechanical issues, all the small stones are in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanchoys on 04/25/2012

Very very very nice design! Everyone was asked "Where have you bought such a pretty thing?" :) All the stones are still on their place( I'm using watches for 3 month), shining and makes me happy! Came in a gift box with red pillow with label and warranty for 1 year. On the other side 4 stickers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrangers11 on 08/30/2011

Hi everybody! i've bought this watch as small present for lady for everyday wearing. A wristwatch very pretty, lock as nice watch of black color with some crystals. The crystals have a free movement inside, if watch just move. They with beautiful glitter on the sun or some light. A wristwatch come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunocesar500 on 08/18/2011

beautiful, flashy, modern is a great gift. The box that comes with it makes it a great gift. You can buy super recommended watch too different from what you see out there. The structure is reinforced, seems very durable. nothing I bought a watch that my wife, she loved it, it really is very beautiful,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections