DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal Stainless Steel Quartz Water Resistant Wrist Watch - Black (1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetroB on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks even better in person than in the photos. Pleasantly surprised that it was small so it's suitable for smaller wrists. Haven't noted any defects and it comes in a decent gift box wrapped around a red velvet pad. This makes it an excellent gift that look more expensiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have rather slim hand so they're little bit big to me... but nevertheless I love them so much! Really wonderful watches! You will not regret buing!:) Good materials Keeps good time Very good looking Received in perfect state, no scratches, no cracks, no mechanical iss... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanchoys on 04/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very very very nice design! Everyone was asked "Where have you bought such a pretty thing?" :) All the stones are still on their place( I'm using watches for 3 month), shining and makes me happy! Came in a gift box with red pillow with label and warr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrangers11 on 08/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hi everybody! i've bought this watch as small present for lady for everyday wearing. A wristwatch very pretty, lock as nice watch of black color with some crystals. The crystals have a free movement inside, if watch just move. They with beautiful glitter on the sun or som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunocesar500 on 08/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful, flashy, modern is a great gift. The box that comes with it makes it a great gift. You can buy super recommended watch too different from what you see out there. The structure is reinforced, seems very durable. Cons:nothing OtherThoughts:I bought a watch that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections