DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal Stainless Steel Quartz Water Resistant Wrist Watch - Black (1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetroB on 08/30/2012

Looks even better in person than in the photos. Pleasantly surprised that it was small so it's suitable for smaller wrists. Haven't noted any defects and it comes in a decent gift box wrapped around a red velvet pad. This makes it an excellent gift that look more expensive than it actually cost. Came in a padded envelope so the box was damaged. However ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

I have rather slim hand so they're little bit big to me... but nevertheless I love them so much! Really wonderful watches! You will not regret buing!:) Good materials Keeps good time Very good looking Received in perfect state, no scratches, no cracks, no mechanical issues, all the small stones are in to place. The size is very appropriate for a ladies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanchoys on 04/25/2012

Very very very nice design! Everyone was asked "Where have you bought such a pretty thing?" :) All the stones are still on their place( I'm using watches for 3 month), shining and makes me happy! Came in a gift box with red pillow with label and warranty for 1 year. On the other side 4 stickers and hologram from the Kimio The battery in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrangers11 on 08/30/2011

Hi everybody! i've bought this watch as small present for lady for everyday wearing. A wristwatch very pretty, lock as nice watch of black color with some crystals. The crystals have a free movement inside, if watch just move. They with beautiful glitter on the sun or some light. A wristwatch come with good red box and red pillow. Good to be idea as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunocesar500 on 08/18/2011

beautiful, flashy, modern is a great gift. The box that comes with it makes it a great gift. You can buy super recommended watch too different from what you see out there. The structure is reinforced, seems very durable. nothing I bought a watch that my wife, she loved it, it really is very beautiful, if you want to brighten up their wives or girlfriends ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections