Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by78ronin on 04/29/2014

Works great with my galaxy S. It does its job very well, i have my hands free while running. the screen works good. Feels good on my arm. The length is allright for me and i can't say i have big arms. rather small. none so far This item is normally kept in my gym bag which is pretty much always inside. Strong velcro which stays securely wrapped (and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKalapach on 05/29/2013

I can run now without the bothering wobble of my phone in my pocket, and with that, the constant unplugging of my headphones from my ears. This alone would be a deal, but also I can get more accurate and stable GPS signal from my arm. I only tried it 3 times yet, but i don't feel that it would be that secure. I wanted to use it for the gym too while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeroenKnijff on 02/15/2013

Very good armband for a very nice price! What i liked best was the fact that you still can use your touchscreen behind the plastic of the armband. So.. you put it in once and leave it there! 10 points!!! The band holds very good when sporting. It looks very comfortable and it wears very comfortable!!! if you have a small arm the band might be to long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathancs on 12/17/2012

Protects your Samsung Galaxy S against rainwater and also against the sweat leaves the body to perform physical activities, because it is made ??with a waterproof material The finish is not very good, several lines are loose in the product that ends up bothering a bit when you're practicing physical exercises It is a good and cheap option for those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorRegis on 12/02/2012

Very good material. Fits perfectly on my Galaxy SL I9003 The touch screen works fine through the translucent material It's comfortable to use in the arm Don't fall off even when you are running really fast Nothing by now, no defect was detected. I've been using it by 2 months. Worth buying if you are a runner I've bought one from a local store, it has ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byivano6 on 09/06/2012

I am using it for bicycle riding. My phone is Samsung Nexus S. Like most of the DX products, it is cheap. The phone fits in well (not too tight or loose). It is easy to put on your arm. After couple of weeks, the end of the strap is twisting away from hand. It even detached couple of times, which is not very good. Especially when riding a bicycle. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesonfine on 08/30/2012

Perfecta para usar para correr, ir en bicicleta, pasear o incluso para hacer cosas con las manos libres y escuchar música o hablar por teléfono mientras haces demas cosas. Entrega en perfectas condiciones. Perfecta para tus aplicaciones con gps. Totalmente recomendable. No le veo ningún inconveniente. erfecta para usar para correr, ir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavichay on 04/27/2012

Made of strong materials. Just the right size mobile phone (samsung galaxy s i9000). Convenient to use it for your mobile phone. Closed tight on the arm. Lets you use your mobile phone through the plastic screen. Coverage is not sealed or tight. Not long after he bit wider, so if running in the rain, so water can enter. But simpler not to run in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubixkube on 04/04/2012

stays in place on arm even while jogging fits my phone (samsung i896/i897 galaxy captivate) can use the touch screen through the plastic velcro seems like it will last.. but cannot be sure leaves a very sweaty ring on my arm when I jog with it can cut off circulation if its not in the right place plastic on the front of the screen is thick, and its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections