DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Armband for Samsung i9000/i9020 - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInfomen on 10/13/2012

I Use it a lot for running. Have it more than 2 month (3 times a week) and it's very comfortable. Good Materials. The armband keeps your phone dry when you sweat. You can wash it in water - by hand! Don't put it in a washing machine!!! and dry it indoor not at the sun! This armband enable you to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulstar12 on 01/09/2012

- Comes in handy when you're at the gym and it keeps were it's at. - It fits at everyone's arm - The phone is truely protected for scratches and so on. - The headphone output is still available. The touchscreen isn't that usefull anymore because of the overlapping plastic which is a shame. But my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpinningWheel on 12/23/2011

Doing mobile phone GPS-tracking with this armband and using results in web tracking community SportsTracker. With this armband I can get better gps tracking than putting phone to my front pocket. Better results when fasten it to upper arm than forearm. Not experinces in lower temperatures (below... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: