DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Handheld High Frequency Beauty Instrument - White (220V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These device is extremely exceptional!!! It is the same as at beautician’s. There are several removable attachments. Cons:No imperfections found for the moment. OtherThoughts:One day I was at the cosmetologist’s, and I was applied the same device (I think different trad... Read more

closed box opened box heads general view general view
    0 0
  • posted byAndreyKIP on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Voltage Regulator - Comfortable in the hand - Very beautiful box - Beautiful design - A lot of interchangeable nozzles for different areas of the body. - Very well packed inside, breaking glass possible! - Excellent doing its job! Cons:- A box of fast breaks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaultech on 03/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much, much cheaper than some of the violet wands on offer. Comes with a variety of wands in a sturdy box with lashings of foam inside. Each wand has a seperate cut-out in the foam. Unfortunately my comb wand seemed to develop a leak and I was only able to get 1 short ru... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaultech on 02/13/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes in a hard cardboard box with a large block of foam inside, all my glass wands survived the postal service :) Operation is very easy, with a click ON/OFF - Level knob near the cord entry on the wand. Cons:It was hard to judged in the photos , but I was expe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPisukete on 02/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After almost 2 months use, I need to say I am just amazed about how my skin is looking after 10 min use daily. I strongly recommend this product to those person older than 30 yo than want an effective way to fight agains the age marks. I am a guy and I also us... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections