DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Handheld High Frequency Beauty Instrument - White (220V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrexa on 06/17/2014

Working wand with four differents "bulbs". Price OK. Orange color. All are in working order. I feared that they were not survive the "postal stress". No manual came in the box. The box itself was torn and cracked, as usual with DX. The static voltage is too low to be a real effective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 12/16/2013

These device is extremely exceptional!!! It is the same as at beautician’s. There are several removable attachments. No imperfections found for the moment. One day I was at the cosmetologist’s, and I was applied the same device (I think different trademark of course), and now I have a device like this ... Read more

closed box opened box heads general view general view

0 0 0

• posted bydesigner2k2 on 11/08/2013

it works as described, and the price is very cheap! all glass tubes besides the comb work. also the box it comes with is great for storage. - comb was broken, the foam is not good cut for the comb - above ~50% you shock yourself by just holding it, the sparks fly through the casing! needed to put some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreyKIP on 02/07/2013

- Voltage Regulator - Comfortable in the hand - Very beautiful box - Beautiful design - A lot of interchangeable nozzles for different areas of the body. - Very well packed inside, breaking glass possible! - Excellent doing its job! - A box of fast breaks, cracks - More cons noticed Excellent device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaultech on 03/30/2012

Much, much cheaper than some of the violet wands on offer. Comes with a variety of wands in a sturdy box with lashings of foam inside. Each wand has a seperate cut-out in the foam. Unfortunately my comb wand seemed to develop a leak and I was only able to get 1 short run with it. The gass discharge glow ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaultech on 02/13/2012

Comes in a hard cardboard box with a large block of foam inside, all my glass wands survived the postal service :) Operation is very easy, with a click ON/OFF - Level knob near the cord entry on the wand. It was hard to judged in the photos , but I was expecting slightly larger glass wands. I'm sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPisukete on 02/12/2012

After almost 2 months use, I need to say I am just amazed about how my skin is looking after 10 min use daily. I strongly recommend this product to those person older than 30 yo than want an effective way to fight agains the age marks. I am a guy and I also use it in my hair, I lost a lot of it and now ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections