Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykenike on 07/09/2013

1. The build is quite good. It should be able to take some rough handling in workshop. 2. The spring is strong and the whole tool operates smoothly. 3. Strips cleanly. 4. Ergonomics is good. The hole sizes are somewhat limited to the common wires used. Not a big problem if you are just a regular hobbyist.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf11lbert on 06/24/2013

Very good quality. When hole size fits wire it do the job very easy. I was going to use it to do wiring in my house and it doesnt fit to 2.5mm2 wires. They has hole that is ok for 1.5mm2, but it's too small for 2.5mm2. And next hole is too big for this wires. And it cannot cut close - due to working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfukdam on 02/16/2013

-Good tool, -easy to use, -fast, -robust, -overall good quality. -better than other models of wire stripping tool. -if your job demands a lot of stripping its your tool. Totally worth. Got for my dad, he likes tools like that, he loved. -plastic on handle is not good (i think this is the only con against ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadityasahu1 on 01/15/2013

Another Useful Product For Stripping Wires. The Options Are Good For Stripping Different Types of Wires. The Blades Are Also of Good Quality As On Date. The Tool Also Features The Length Of Wire To Cut, Comes Handy When Stripping The Wire Ends. The Packaging Needs To Be Looked Upon. Rest Everything Is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneo1erk4 on 01/10/2013

Works perfect for computer wires. I've always had trouble stripping wires but with this, it comes out perfect every time. It takes off at most an inch I would guess, which is more than enough for me. Feels well built in my hands. None that I can think of. I have some thinner wires that it wont work on.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsyMonkey on 01/02/2013

Well made. Nice quality and made of metal. The cutters are shaped and the grab is made of nice plastic. Don't need to make too much force to strip the wire. Seems resistent. A little heavy (but it makes it more resistant, so it's good also). Restricted sizes of wire. I think the manual should come with ... Read more

front package the back of the package how it looks like in hand

0 0 0

• posted byHDC44 on 04/02/2012

Wire stripper strips easily. Doesn't require strenth to strip. Seems sturdy and durable. Does not have AWG sizes. But still works as 22-18AWG, 16-14AWG, 12-10AWG, 8AWG. Mine's labaled as WTS-369C which should have AWG sizes, but doesnt. Hassle to center the wires into the grove. If wire caught in between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoefelas on 03/03/2011

I've bought some pliers to stripping wires before, but they never satisfied me. They often break the wire and aren't very practical. This Wire Stripping Tool astonished me by the simplicity to do the job. The wire is pressed, than it's hanged (like a guillotine) and pulled without broke the metal part.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhiteWolf66 on 01/17/2010

I had been stripping wires with just side cutters for a long time and I was sick of accidentally cutting the wire. This solve the problem totally. They are easy to use and really well constructed. They can strip a good range of different wires and are the cheapest I have seen them. None so far None. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPFranca on 07/28/2009

-Stripping wires is no longer a hard painful job -All my friends, incluiding myself find this amazing -Works unbeliavably well, better than I expected -I Little expensive -Looks fragile, but i have beeing using mine for about 3 months, non stop, and no problems so far -Everyone wants to steal it, because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections