Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserbetcioglu on 05/06/2014

good price and good quality, with a full load of 16 hours starting the batteries last much more than 12 continuous hours you can play while charging the battery with the control cable, highly recommended. buen precio y buena calidad, con una carga completa de 16 horas iniciales las baterias duran mucho ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

A nice kit, you get 2 batteries, a charger and a cable for cheap. Good build quality. Play n' charge cable is short (but it's well built, works perfectly). These batteries SUCK. At first they work OK, but after a few cycles they barely hold any charge. One of mine refuses to charge in the controller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALLANDRS on 01/17/2014

Esse produto 5-in-1 Charging kit for Xbox 360 slim é excelente!!! Ele apresenta as seguintes características positivas: - Prático - Leve - Super funcional Ajuda demais quando o controle descarrega no meio do jogo. Ainda não encontrei pontos negativos, até o presente momento &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremagni on 01/17/2014

Para quem tem xbox é perfeito! as duas baterias funcionam super bem, os carregadores são ótimos! Alem de vir 2 baterias, vem 2 meios de carregar, através do controle e do carregador, é excelente! o carregador do controle é meio duro para entrar, e uma das baterias veio meio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNathyn on 01/13/2014

Great product for the xbox 360, works great for charging your controller while using the included battery pack. connected perfectly with my xbox and i have been using it for a long time. has not broke or anything yet. No cons that i have seen with this product for the time i have had it. the cable may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucky911 on 12/30/2013

works great, fits well to 2 microsoft original controllers. i've been using both battery for about 10 days now, without charging. the base charger is really usefull (i connect it to the rear USB connection), and there is another direct USB charging cable for live charge none for the moment. the direct ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorSavoia on 11/19/2013

Ótimas baterias. Carregam rapidamente e como são duas, você nunca ficará na mão. Não fico mais na mão como ficava com as antigas pilhas. Você carrega uma enquanto joga com a outra. Recomendo! Descarregam rapidamente sem uso. As vezes estão com carga total,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonhyn on 11/19/2013

Produto de qualidade e chegou em minhas mãos funcionando tudo corretamente, sem defeitos....estou muito satisfeito!! O correio do Brasil que demorou na entrega....em 1 semana o produto já estava no Brasil, mas os correios me entregaram só após mais 2 semanas! Site super confi&#225... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/16/2013

The chargers work really well if you have Xbox rechargable batteries. The cords are a decent lenght and they are good quality look and feel. The batteries that come with them aren't the greatest, they last one day with moderate use so that isn't so bad, as long as you charge them once a day. If the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4RSUP14L on 09/16/2013

-You has two batteries. -Charge n' play on one -Charge externally on other -All at the same time -It works. All of it - Batteries don't hold charge long ennough. They never do. No metter what. - Wire isn't long ennough. Use the other battery and put the empty one on the charger. Battery lasts long ennough ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections