Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by serbetcioglu on 05/06/2014

Pros: good price and good quality, with a full load of 16 hours starting the batteries last much more than 12 continuous hours you can play while charging the battery with the control cable, highly recommended. buen precio y buena calidad, con una carga completa de 16 horas iniciales las baterias duran mucho mas de 12 hs continuas se puede juga... Read more

Impression:;

0 1
  • posted by rafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

Pros: A nice kit, you get 2 batteries, a charger and a cable for cheap. Good build quality. Cons: Play n' charge cable is short (but it's well built, works perfectly). These batteries SUCK. At first they work OK, but after a few cycles they barely hold any charge. One of mine refuses to charge in the controller, only works in the charger. They... Read more

0 0
  • posted by M4RSUP14L on 09/16/2013

Pros: -You has two batteries. -Charge n' play on one -Charge externally on other -All at the same time -It works. All of it Cons: - Batteries don't hold charge long ennough. They never do. No metter what. - Wire isn't long ennough. Use the other battery and put the empty one on the charger. OtherThoughts: Battery lasts long ennough for its pric... Read more

1 0
  • posted by YoannWozniak on 08/19/2013

Pros: PT - Ainda tenho que testar se a bateria para ver se dura as 18 horas prometidas. Acho que realizei uma boa compra! Tudo está funcionando bem ENG - I have yet to test the battery to see if it lasts the 18 hours promised. I think I made a good purchase! Everything is working fine Cons: PT - A caixa veio um pouco danificada, mas o prod... Read more

Caixa danificada, mas produto intacto

3 1
  • posted by serial2K on 08/08/2013

Pros: good price and good quality, with a full load of 16 hours starting the batteries last much more than 12 continuous hours you can play while charging the battery with the control cable, highly recommended. buen precio y buena calidad, con una carga completa de 16 horas iniciales las baterias duran mucho mas de 12 hs continuas se puede juga... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Fiks on 07/01/2013

Pros: This charging kit is easy to use and works well. If you are alone to play, you charge one battery pack while playing with the other, then you switch. Never out of battery again. Cons: The wire of usb connector (to play with the wire) is kinda short, you can use a usb extension, but anyways I never use it, just the battery pack so for me i... Read more

2 0
  • posted by gostskull on 04/30/2013

Pros: this product works with slim controllers, does not fit regular controllers that well but still do none the less 6-8 hours of play time(replacement batt only4) vs energizer @17.99 + charger for 12 hours of play time. id say it works out to be a better value if you stock up with 6 battery packs per 4 contollers Cons: does not fit regular co... Read more

fwefesfesf fesfesfef hhtghth rgdgrdgrd rgrdtrdgrd batt kit battkit2 battkit3

0 0
  • posted by fedex29 on 04/22/2013

Pros: great option for never running out of battery while you play. By containing 2 batteries and the ability to charge while you play, is noted for that quality, to never run out of battery while one is in use, having a docking station to charge the remaining, there would be no possibility of running out of battery. Cons: The material is not e... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Marko6891 on 03/29/2013

Pros: The price is good and the quality is good too. The batteries last long and charging them doesnt cost much time. Cons: The wire of the controller charger is much too short. But the worst is that i got the stuff in a package that totally was destroyed tear in it and the stuff just felt out so the shipping needs to go a little better. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted by MARCEGIM06 on 03/06/2013

Pros: It´s looks like an original accessory. Fit and material was top quality.It has an excellent price / product. Without an doubt, 100% recommended. A very good accessory for de XBOX 360. To stop spend money in batterys.I hope it is as useful life equal to the appearance . Cons: None that I can think of. Exceeded my all expectations. Im... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections