Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGhostGK on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really simple, juz plug & play.. It include two batteries, so I can play with one while charging one with charger dock, and swap when empty.. Or even if both batteries are out, I cam charge it directly on my controller with charging cable included.. Cons:The char... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:F*** BATTERIES! these last long, and there Cheap. extra batteries are 3.80, i just use these now i lose rechargeable batteries these are impossible to lose plus if your battery dies you can use the play and chage cable, very useful/ Cons:when i got this the ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrcosta on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The batteries are good, but what really stands out is the set! Can charge the battery in dockstation own, without control or cable is wonderful. Yet you can still charge the battery in control, even if you're playing!! Pt-BR As baterias são boas, mas o que realment... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaitor10 on 09/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is cheap compared to other products works well practical because you can play while charging 2 batteries shippers can use to recharge the batteries includes original without any problem Cons:the material is not very good does not fit the original Fast Charging Station t... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections