Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by loxley on 12/16/2012

Pros: Easy to use and works well with different types of memory cards. Tested on Windows XP and Windows 7 and works perfectly on both systems. Also tested with a 8Gb high-speed SD card and the data transfer rate is acceptable. Cons: The finish quality is not very good and the cap broke after use a few times. Some models of cards can not fit nic... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Hugolin on 08/25/2011

Pros: It's really cheap, so everyone can afford it! Works great on all my PCs, Windows XP and 7. Really usefull for FUJI or OLYMPUS camera owners. Cons: Poor build quality, but what to expect at that price? The cover hold pins broke after couple of uses, but it doesn't affect the usefullness. OtherThoughts: Even broke, I still use it a lot, for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ktytr on 03/30/2011

Pros: I bought this one to read my olympus camera' s xd memory card. Actually for recovering my lost images. (You need special soft for it). It works good but I can not recover my lost picture. Of course it is not related with this product. What to do! Cons: - Cheap plastic quality. Mine cap broke at the first time. You need to very gentle. - C... Read more

1 0
  • posted by luismiyu on 05/27/2010

Pros: - Cheap - Reads a lot of kinds of memory cards - Compact - Operating LED Cons: - Cheap plastic cover. My cap broke after use only two times!!! - Insertion of cards, not so good, you have to guess the way it works. OtherThoughts: Tested with: - Micro SDHC Sandisk Class 4 4GB Card Read speed about 20 MB/s Write speed about 8 MB/s - Memory S... Read more

1 0
  • posted by sendithere on 05/06/2010

Pros: - Reads XD cards, which many card readers do not. - Cheap! - Transfer speed is pretty good - Works good...doesn't cut out or anything. Has worked with all the cards I've tried so far (most XD, but also a micro SD in a SD adaptor) Cons: - Build quality is not fantastic, but it's ok. - Cover feels a little flimsy OtherThoughts: - You can in... Read more

1 0
  • posted by victaaaa on 12/30/2009

Pros: -This card reader can read many different cards that you probably have lying around your desk/house, eg SD, MS etc -It is very cheap, normally, they would cost $10-20 in the shops -It does what it says Cons: -The build quality of this, is pretty poor -It is made of cheap plastic, and looks as if it is going to break anytime -The cap of mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mbconline on 04/12/2009

Pros: It is very useful, and very cheap usb card reader. It's plug and play, and working on windows xp/vista without driver. Cons: Build quality is poor. The material is very cheap plastic, and fragile (esp. caps cover) Can't read sdhc cards OtherThoughts: No other thoughts . Bottomline: For that price it's very good card reader. Transfer speed... Read more

1 0
  • posted by maadcow on 04/09/2009

Pros: - Reads xD cards, a must for Olympus camera users - Reads Sony memory stick/memory stick duo/m2 cards, a must for Sony-Ericsson phone users - The most affordable xD card reader on this site as far as I know - Slides over and completely seals the card that was inside the reader which is pretty neat Cons: - It used to be able to slide over... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Marcel88 on 04/06/2009

Pros: I've nicknamed mine the "Blue Beluga" and it's been very useful for me. I have both a Sony Camera and a Casio so having the ability to upload pictures from both devices considering the different memory cards is very handy. The red indicator light on one side helps make sure you have inserted the memory card the correct way. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Xokeman on 03/22/2009

Pros: Although the SD/MMS/XD/MS/DUO version is slightly more expensive than the SD/MMC-only version, its ability to take memory stick DUO cards directly is ratherly impressive. For us Sony PSP and digital camera users, this is a must-have gadget. Get this usb drive and lose that MS duo gum adapter. Cons: This is super kool OtherThoughts: if you... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections