Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloxley on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and works well with different types of memory cards. Tested on Windows XP and Windows 7 and works perfectly on both systems. Also tested with a 8Gb high-speed SD card and the data transfer rate is acceptable. Cons:The finish quality is not very goo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHugolin on 08/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really cheap, so everyone can afford it! Works great on all my PCs, Windows XP and 7. Really usefull for FUJI or OLYMPUS camera owners. Cons:Poor build quality, but what to expect at that price? The cover hold pins broke after couple of uses, but it doesn't affect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktytr on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this one to read my olympus camera' s xd memory card. Actually for recovering my lost images. (You need special soft for it). It works good but I can not recover my lost picture. Of course it is not related with this product. What to do! Cons:- Cheap plastic qual... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluismiyu on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - Reads a lot of kinds of memory cards - Compact - Operating LED Cons:- Cheap plastic cover. My cap broke after use only two times!!! - Insertion of cards, not so good, you have to guess the way it works. OtherThoughts:Tested with: - Micro SDHC Sandisk C... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysendithere on 05/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Reads XD cards, which many card readers do not. - Cheap! - Transfer speed is pretty good - Works good...doesn't cut out or anything. Has worked with all the cards I've tried so far (most XD, but also a micro SD in a SD adaptor) Cons:- Build quality is not fantastic, but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvictaaaa on 12/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This card reader can read many different cards that you probably have lying around your desk/house, eg SD, MS etc -It is very cheap, normally, they would cost $10-20 in the shops -It does what it says Cons:-The build quality of this, is pretty poor -It is made of cheap... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymbconline on 04/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very useful, and very cheap usb card reader. It's plug and play, and working on windows xp/vista without driver. Cons:Build quality is poor. The material is very cheap plastic, and fragile (esp. caps cover) Can't read sdhc cards OtherThoughts:No other th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 04/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Reads xD cards, a must for Olympus camera users - Reads Sony memory stick/memory stick duo/m2 cards, a must for Sony-Ericsson phone users - The most affordable xD card reader on this site as far as I know - Slides over and completely seals the card that was... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcel88 on 04/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've nicknamed mine the "Blue Beluga" and it's been very useful for me. I have both a Sony Camera and a Casio so having the ability to upload pictures from both devices considering the different memory cards is very handy. The red indicator light on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXokeman on 03/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although the SD/MMS/XD/MS/DUO version is slightly more expensive than the SD/MMC-only version, its ability to take memory stick DUO cards directly is ratherly impressive. For us Sony PSP and digital camera users, this is a must-have gadget. Get this usb drive and lose t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections