DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mega Glowsticks (Assorted 50-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRik0331 on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good variety of 6 colors. I tested a couple of them and they were giving light for about 10 hours. Cons:It could be cheaper, but for 50 pieces, the price is ok. One of the glow sticks started glowing in the carton tube, without me breaking it. I hope the rest of them... Read more

Variety of colers White stick in the bathroom
    0 0
  • posted byhoratiud75 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They have different colors and also they have the plastic connectors to create different combinations like presented in the tutorial. Cons:The light does not last too long. About few hours (3-4). I saw models that last until the next day OtherThoughts:For kids, this is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxWhite2000 on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good looking, give light for more than 10 hrs, good price. there are also 41 little things to combine sticks together to make a huge circle or many little ones. and you also can use covers for tube to make kind of sun Cons:there are no 50 pcs, but only 48! (beli... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynejvek on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These glow sticks are great. I was a little worried that I wouldn't get much selection of colours, but there is a good variety. Cons:One or two of them were broken or just didn't work. The cooler colours (like blue) didn't seem to last as long as some others (... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfarfiman on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These glowsticks come in a nice and useful container. I have almost used all of them (the kids). All of the glowsticks till now worked without a problem . Easy to crack and glows quite a long time. Also comes with little plastic connectors so you can make rings. Of cour... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap, I live in Sweden and if I would buy a similar product I would have payed 4 times as much! Lights up really good and last for almost a whole day. Really cool to put them together and make a ball or something. Cons:Almost 1/5 of the glowsticks were already u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaikokuTou on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You obtain whatever you have seen The shippment has taken 2 weeks I have recived my product at home Cons:Maybe the quality is not so high but it's fine., we are talking about glowsticks. They do whatever you can expect. Nothing important, in summary OtherThoughts:Nothing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanordvall on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are cheap! Costs less than 1/4 of the local price in Sweden. Very good glow that lasts at least a day. Cons:6 of the 12 I have tested so far did not light at all and went straight to the trash. OtherThoughts:My 2.5 year old daughter loves them. None of them have cr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevenJ13 on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:50 of them in assorted colours great for partys or what ever you use them for easy to break to get the fluids activated nice bright glow easy to use tested one fo them out and got about 40hours out if befor it went down to dull Cons:nothing besides them magicall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDB8600 on 07/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it should do. There are 5 diffrent colors, a nice little bag included with plastic end, so that you can make bracelet or neckless out of it. Carefulle wrapped in a carton tube. Cons:If you don't break them as they should (so over the whole end, you need to he... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections