Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byudkmcz on 04/30/2015

Good quality, easy to build-in and easy to use. Perfect solution, when you have just one wall switch, but two or three separate lights. You can control it with remote or even without it, just by multiple pressing of light switch. So in my case it is like: wall switch on -> LED strips on, wall off... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byyunni on 12/18/2014

Me llego uno solo... compre 5....

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted bylmcluis on 12/02/2014

Good quality product, easy to use and works well. To use this item you need to know some terms of electricity

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bylu4v on 11/20/2014

buena calidad, buen precio, buen diseño y tamaño discreto, el envío llegó sin problemas de aduana y en menos tiempo del que indicaban al realizar el pedido

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byalinch on 10/29/2014

В Южно-Сахалинске прикупил замечательную люстру. При помощи дистанционного выключателя - полное управление. Радовались 2 года... В результате скачков электроэнергии к сожалению сгорел управляющий блок. Объехал все строительные магазине в округе - даже не знают про такое. Как всегда - верный Нашел... Read more

Impression:Очень полезный;

0 0 1

• posted bySV123 on 10/15/2013

i have been using the product for more than a month, so far no problems. It solves the situation where you do not have good access to an electric switch it does not have a cover the antenna is quite visible in actuality, the first and last buttons are doing the same so there are really only 3 so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystojnsek123 on 05/02/2013

It is really nice built, it looks modern, an also the range is great, i can use it from outside the house, the ellectronic part is cased in metal so it protected... Then the installation is childishly easy so anyone can do it by himself... You can use it for lightning, ventilation and other It up... Read more

Wireless remote Controller

0 0 0

• posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

RF wireless lighting controller. It is widely used in lighting and suitable for the hall,living room, bedroom, dinner room,work room,office etc. Specifications: 1. Lights with three channels output, the total output power is 1000W×3. 2. Remote control with radio frequency digital is not with... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysteyl on 02/11/2013

High-quality production, good price, functionality, simplicity of the installation, clear scheme of connection. When giving 220U device turns on the blue channel (distant on the scheme), it the button A. The following white channel - the button B, the Yellow channel - the button C. D's button on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMGusev on 01/12/2013

Very easy and fool proof installation. An amazing range. Very good built quality. Low price and very fast shipping. Needs an additional enclosure to isolate a receiver and connections. Needs additional terminals as there are non on the receiver but only wires sticking out. I would definitely this... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: