Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySV123 on 10/15/2013

i have been using the product for more than a month, so far no problems. It solves the situation where you do not have good access to an electric switch it does not have a cover the antenna is quite visible in actuality, the first and last buttons are doing the same so there are really only 3 switches no English manual No cover so if you cannot place ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystojnsek123 on 05/02/2013

It is really nice built, it looks modern, an also the range is great, i can use it from outside the house, the ellectronic part is cased in metal so it protected... Then the installation is childishly easy so anyone can do it by himself... You can use it for lightning, ventilation and other electric gadgets. It can heat up a little... but it is normal,... Read more

Wireless remote Controller
    0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

RF wireless lighting controller. It is widely used in lighting and suitable for the hall,living room, bedroom, dinner room,work room,office etc. Specifications: 1. Lights with three channels output, the total output power is 1000W×3. 2. Remote control with radio frequency digital transmission technology,which is not influenced with direction. 3... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysteyl on 02/11/2013

High-quality production, good price, functionality, simplicity of the installation, clear scheme of connection. When giving 220U device turns on the blue channel (distant on the scheme), it the button A. The following white channel - the button B, the Yellow channel - the button C. D's button switches on and off everything at once, it is convenient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMGusev on 01/12/2013

Very easy and fool proof installation. An amazing range. Very good built quality. Low price and very fast shipping. Needs an additional enclosure to isolate a receiver and connections. Needs additional terminals as there are non on the receiver but only wires sticking out. I would definitely recommend this device to my friends and customers. With little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byobucinac on 01/10/2013

Nice package. Nice design. I bought two units. Every unit responds only to the commands from its own remote controller. Good remote controller range, goes through walls. Cant be used on 110V input, 220V input only. Only three channels. Input wires for 220V looks too thin to stand declared max output of 3kW. I would double check input wires before putting ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoperation on 12/15/2012

-Super range -Works through concrete flooring without a problem. -Works through 4cm glass window without a problem. -Easy to install, electrical diagram is on the controlling unit. 3 individual switching modes and one mode for all switches. -If remote fails, circuit A will be closed when reconnecting power to the unit. -On the remote it is difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlegam on 11/17/2012

Price, functionality, ease of installation. It really is what it says. I installed at my residence to control external lighting and it worked fine, I did test the approximate distance of 15 meters and was possibly trigger control even getting a base hidden in the lining of the house Although I found the support of the fragile control, I do not see another ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymiok on 11/10/2012

Good assembly quality Long remote operation distance Special button for on/off all channels Remote control unit slightly big It is simple to press several remote unit keys occasionally At least on my unit "A" channel normal state "turned on", i.e. it is turned on after power failure, for example. Now I am using only to channels, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLasHeras on 10/28/2012

Excelent quality, materials and design. Ease tu use. Good packaging. A good idea for home. ---------------------------- Este es un producto de excelente calidad, materiales y diseno. I do not see cons ---------------------- No le encuentro desventajas I instaled it to control the lights in my garden. Located within a material shed more than 20 meters ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections