Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdalmatin on 12/27/2011

I was affraid of the complexity of this gadget, but it was really very easy to set it and works perfectly! You can use it to set up to four devices, and has also two buttons to turn on and off all of them. You can turn on the lights from more than 30 metres with no doubt! A very good thing to buy! None so far. It worked perfect for me. It has a small ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybelekas on 08/08/2011

- Build quality is pretty good. - The receiver box is smaller than I expected - 4 channels, you can turn on/off 4 devices. - Pretty good price. - All works fine. - Good RC working range. - RC has small LED for button press indication. I think the main phase 220V input wire (red) to tiny for 4x1000 wattage. "- Four channels output (power 1000W x ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byknutselpeter on 07/30/2011

Work very good, feels good made Sometimes the "box" could be to big to fit inside the lamp or other item you would like to install it. I had this classic electrical ceiling lamp (see photo's) for a long time. It was fitted before with 8 regular 30 watt light bulbs. Imagine the power use of all those lamps together. So I wanted to upgrade to LED light ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections