DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mega Dual Color Glowsticks (Assorted 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 33 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byastrann on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A lot of glowsticks for a small price! Ordered 6pcs, and delivery was within reasonable time. Great product to make you the center of attention at any party! The product seems to be of good quality. - Cheap - Many Glowsticks - Free Shipping - Good Quality - Fast delivery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalikox1 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The package contains glowsticks and the connectors to make rings from them. The sticks glow very strongly and their life is more than adequate for a party. Cons:Package contains only one kind of glowsticks. An assortment of different colours would be nice and ki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrMarantz on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice to have both as a toy for children (and possibly adults) and you can have some in the car in the event of an accident or if the car breaks down. I have not checked up on how long they actually shines but it is more than enough, the times we have used them. I have p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhabathehut on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes in good colours. It shines really bright in about an hour. Easy to use. Comes with lots of small links who make it easy to hold them in place when bent. Cons:After an hour the light dims, and slowly fades as more time goes by. Though you can see it gl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosoyines on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I've found them to be easy to use, not small but average size, and I have got the yellow and green combination, these are far more cheaper than in my country, and I have just ordered another pack of these Cons:I didn't broke any yet, but I've read in other comme... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerkee on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Lasts for more than 5 hours - Gives great light - Very visable in the dark - Very easy to use Cons:- None OtherThoughts:I bought these lightsticks to have them on New Years, but it took a lot more time than expected. It took them total of 45 days to ship them, but I got... Read more

2 1
  • posted byXxing on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Glowsticks spread happiness. My daughter and wife were very happy to see them glow in the night. The Awe on their face was a moment to cherish. Now my daughter is asking for glowing bangles and necklace all the time. Pretty easy to use. The package they came in, was... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykircan on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:glowing sticks are great. My kids were really happy with them and they had a lot of fun. they made bracelets out of them and some kinds of necklaces. Also you gett 100 in a pack so you have enough and they glow for 8 hours. The glow is intense so they can easily be see.... Read more

8 0
  • posted bypiller on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Superduperfun at parties. Its a great icebreaker. +They are kind of mulituse. You can make a wristband of them, neckless, attatch many of them to a stick and have a superbig glowstick, have in drinks and so on. +Cheap +Two colors in one stick Cons:-In a packa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoveto2 on 04/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like chem-sticks are supposed to Price is right. Cons:No cons. They work well. Little bit smaller than I expected, but due to that they're able to bend into shapes so they definitely do what they're engineered to do ! A little bit difficult to crush them... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections