DX » Community » Reviews » USB Smart Card Reader (105CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabecker on 05/16/2014

Very good card reader. Bought more than 30 units to terminals. I liked the product, which is not expensive for the price. Does the job quietly, without problems or choking. Tested on windows XP, 7, 8 and Windows Server 2007 and installed without the need for driver search. The material is very simple,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystuffi75 on 02/24/2014

- nice "deskstand" case (personally I would prefer a smaller case (notebook use), but for permanent installation this case is good) - works "out of the box" in Windows 7 (generic Driver included in Windows) - The supplied driver CD is a bit cryptic (contains drivers for a lot of devices,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoront on 01/04/2014

very good and easy to use on a desk. holds the card just fine. Plug and play with no need for Drivers. one of the 2 pcs i have bought stoped working after 10-12 days. It just reads the card bling once and then the leds turned off. so buying 2 to get 1 pcs working is BAD ! i would not dare to buy more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoffsoft on 08/07/2013

The price is the best point. The item is appropriate building and solid house has. Some linux based driver can found from the net to use it for "special" tasks. The packaging is exactly good, nothing tall story, just exactly enough plastic case. At all nothing. but m$ has no useful (or i can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydougfukuhara on 06/20/2013

This is a very good Smart Card Reader. I've being using it for about 2 weeks and so far, didn't find any problem in reading SIM Cards. Although this is a plug-and-play device, it comes with a 8cm CD with the drivers. The quality of the material is very good, it works just fine and it is very cheap! So ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymupebg on 02/19/2013

Works fast and without a glitch with personal documents. I tried it with personal ID card and with my car ID card. Installation is very easy, because windows 7 has all the necessary drivers. Nothing so far, except for cheap case but it's not important. Recognized by windows as "microsoft smartcard ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byPlippo73 on 02/14/2013

- This was a positive surprise. - Worked without tweaking with the websites that we used it with - good enough build quality - low price - A bit clumsy on the shelve (takes a bit of space) - No other issues so far! I was surprised on how good the product was and how well it worked. This is perfect if ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytrsnolli on 08/10/2012

Reads ICP-Brasil Smart Cards (Lê cartões e-CPF e e-CNPJ) Good quality, feels strong (boa qualidade, parece resistente) Good cord lenght (fio é de bom comprimento) In Windows 7 it is fully plug-and-play (No Windows 7 é só plugar e usar) In Windows XP you need that small 8 cm cd ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bylalans on 11/16/2011

This is very nice Smart Card Reader, very easy to use if you have propperly software for it. I use it for reading ID Cards and for Vehicle ID Card, but it can read Bank account card, sim cards (with properly holder) and much more. It is ligh weight, very good design, occupy a bit of space on desk :) ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections