DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Chronograph Digital Sports Stopwatch with Strap (1 x AG10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuisf28 on 01/24/2014

Easy to operate and the buttons work fine. Big display, easy to read. The plastic finish quality is acceptable. The week day dash is not aligned with the label. But you buy a chronograph and probably do not need a week day information... The cord union broke after one day. This is not a problem since you do not use it on your neck... Anyway, easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronesan on 07/25/2013

This is to be understood as a disposable chronograph. It´s cheap, easy to operate, numbers are big and easy to be read in the field, it comes with a useful strap and already comes with battery. It´s not only a chrono but also a watch, alarm and calendar included! One piece with same characteristics in the local market would cost at least US$... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjzocca on 03/09/2013

Big size numbers, easy to use, solid plastic material. Stopwatch, Clock, Date, Alarm. Split time. Non that I have found. For this price it doesn't need any addition operation. It would be nice to have illumination light is somebody need to operate in dark. I bought it because I could not find anything cheaper in the shops, and for the money this works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorlandodcj on 02/21/2013

I bought this chronograph digital sports stopwatch with strap to use in my soccer game with friends to take the tima (10 minutes) to each game. Contains everything i need. Great quality. Easy to use. It is very lightweith. No cons. I will buy another one to leave with another person in the soccer game, so if i, for any reason, dont go and dont take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborjiusss on 01/02/2013

Es un excelente cronómetro que realiza todas las funciones perfectamente. Llevo utilizándolo a diario desde hace unos 4 meses y no he tenido ningún problema. Su pantalla es muy buena y en general me parece un auténtico chollo. Yo lo recomiendo a todo el mundo. It´s an excellent chronograph that works perfectly. Nothing relevant.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byampaiva on 10/18/2012

. Contains everything needed. . It is very lightweith. . Great quality. . Easy to use. . Very beautiful for 4.90. The only cons is because I bought for my wednesday soccer. We are needing such tool since the soccer started, one year ago. Well, after buying this wonderful piece of technology, the soccer was over due quorum. The Chronograph is stored ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections