Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalter on 02/25/2013

IT does exactly what you think it does. IT's also super cheap. Read SIM's transfewr phone booka dn messages and enter phone book information. None that I can think of. I had no problems with it. After reading the other reviews, I was a bit worried that it would be difficult to get working and might be a waste of money. But I had no trouble installing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoaibsheikh on 12/12/2012

that is my first sim card reader and love it from the day i got it, a perfect way to take a backup of your contacts without any mess of third part web/android/cloud applications transparent look is also cool specially when something is new for you, only looks matters, isn't it? the only pain is its software, not easy to understand and lots of bugs after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwonknu on 12/05/2012

Generally, it is my first time using such reader for SIM card purpose. Works great in reading your SIM card details e.g. phone book, messages, etc. However I did have very high expectation of what a 3 USD toy can do, e.g. hack my PUK locked SIM card etc but it doesn't work that way. But overall I thought this is pretty helpful since it is a direct interface ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpaul on 09/15/2012

Transferred phone books twice already in the last year from one Tracfone (pay as you go cell phone) to another. The SIM on the first phone was from a Motorola W376g and the phones that I transferred it to were LG 420g and LG 430g. The software is a little bit clunky. But it works! Use the You-Tube video on this page to help install and use the software.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPartizant on 04/01/2010

1. It may take the contents of the phone book 2. With alternative software can read SMS messages 3. With alternative software can read backup copy of SIM card (only for old-protection SIMs) 1. Very buggy attached software - hangs on trying to take SMS messages 2. The device supports only the Phoenix protocol and does not support PC / SC, so most third-... Read more

4 0
  • posted byernest71 on 05/27/2009

It's a very cheap price for this sim card reader!! For me a good thing, because my phone does'nt have data connection. So you can do a backup from your SIM-card. It's works for sim-cards in the Netherlands too!!! Great The plastic is hard and easy to brake. I spend a lot of time before its work. It don't work with Vista When you buy this item, you can ... Read more

2 0
  • Doa
    posted bymakkie88 on 02/10/2009

..you can read sim in.. IF it works It has been a Doa (dead on arival) looks cheap, alraidy broken when getting out of package 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 words? 500 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybircoph on 12/26/2008

This device is rather cheap, it provides direct access to COM port on SIM card. (Yes, your phone card is just normal COM port device with unusual port form factor. Supporting software (it is not a driver indeed: there is no such thing as a driver for these kind of devices other than standard PL2303 bridge) is window$ only. You won't be able to use it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykkarl2 on 11/10/2008

Very cheap price. A good thing if your phone does'nt have data connection. So you can do a backup from your SIM. Never know when you'll lose it :). At the very first time I entered my SIM, i bend the little wiers that connect to the SIM. So I had to take it apart and fix it with needles. And now I don't push my SIM in like supposed to, I take it apart ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonwm on 10/30/2008

You can see trough the plastic wich is kinda cool. Works great for my sim card(Norway). Great for taking backup of my contacs. very small. Very easy to install the software. The program was a little bit hard, but you get the hang of it after a while. Other then that there is nothing! The plastic is bendable and easy to brake! This product works great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections