Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaobla on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I keep it in the refrigerator (not the freezer) and I can use when I require. I usually come headaches and refreshes me a lot, but is takes a short time to and quickly warms. It is easy to use and has a velcro which allows adjustment. In my opinion it is more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorphine on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice product, I have headaches from time to time and I have two of this products in the fridge. If one is worked out I just switch them ;-) Other pro is that you can put it on your head really well with the straps. Cons:Might smell a little, but after putting... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoret on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good,really worth the price,great for headaches,and for eyes after crying,good to have especially for make up to close the poros .Also good for travelling,long drives make us to look tired and this mask is really refreshing.Helps to sleep too if you had a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytntuof on 04/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is nice Has nicely the filling, not as much as in the pic, but could be less too Easy to use Cons:Has strong odour when arriving, I hope its nothing poisonous :D The package recomends rinsing before use, and I did throughly! OtherThoughts:I've been wanting f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections