DX » Community » Reviews » 1-LED Colorful Flashing Light Faucet Taps Filter Light (Battery-Free)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytom13n on 07/19/2013

Cool colored water enjoyed my bath! ;-) Work perfecly and do exactly what we expect. Colors are changing fast when you open your faucet. Blue, red, green and more.. it's beautiful! You can surprised everybody with that. a little noisy but it's ok ! Be sure of the diameter of your faucet. it's a very big part. it looks smaller on pictures here. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalbano on 04/04/2013

Easy to install, fits all taps, very bright leds, blinks in a cyclic way: Red - Green - Blue - Red - Green - Blue.... Nice finish, seems like aluminum anyhow it is plastic After one week the blue led is not flashing anymore. Quite noisy, like a turbine. Delivered after 1 Month (Italy) Actually I wanted to purchase the temperature changing one, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMad_mangod on 03/26/2013

Colors are seeing good, not as on the package but not bad at all... Has no batteries! Nice small gadget. Easy to install on your faucet. We love it. I can't tell any cons. Nice that the package is covered good. This way we get the product whithout scrapps. Well, just buy it if you like things that are a bit silly and funny. Your kids will love it. Washing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybukkie77 on 12/06/2012

Nice small gadget. Easy to install on your faucet. We use the led light for over a month now and the quality is still perfect! The kids love our disco faucet! We love the fact that we use less water now. Pro is that you don't need batteries. We love it. I can't tell any cons. Nice that the package is covered good. Because we buy it from Holland. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMastaChu on 07/29/2011

It is cheap and looks good. Colors are seeing good, not as on the package but not bad at all... Has no batteries! :) It is small and i have to pull out the sieve to make it fix. The leds are flashing all the times, i do not know is it has to be or something is wrong... it is Ok! :) 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections