DX » Community » Reviews » RGB 3-Mode 1-LED Faucet Taps Filter Light Temperature Sensor Indicator (Battery-Free)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Fun great working Colorful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10303276 on 07/21/2016

Ho acquistato questo prodotto, pagandolo più degli altri, per il funzionamento a tre colori in base alla temperatura dell'acqua ritenendolo molto utile. Purtroppo non funziona come dovrebbe, si illumina solo in blu per cui è venuta meno l'utilità.

Impression:luminosa,Deluso dal non funzionamento Corretto;

0 0 0

• posted byroboman51 on 06/15/2016

Pros: good quality Cons: wife doesn't like it This item performs exactly as described. It has 3 colors that correspond to the water temperature. The kids love it but my wife doesn't so I had to remove it from the tap. :(

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bymthweber on 04/07/2016

Werkt perfect mooie kleuren en handig voor de Kids weten nu waneer de kraan koud is en te warm word.

Impression:werkend;

0 0 0

• posted bylooneyhill on 03/19/2016

Prijs is goed, gemakkelijk te installeren, maar helaas maar een aantal maanden plezier van gehad. Alleen als het water zeer warm was ging het ledje branden, maar bij koud of lauw water deed het ledje helaas niet meer. Toch weer een nieuwe besteld in de hoop dat deze het langer volhoudt. Verder om... Read more

Impression:Op zich handig, alleen moet ie langer meegaan;

0 0 0

• posted byPavnet on 02/20/2016

Arrived packed sufficiently and quite quickly. I love this thing and bought another one for my friend as birthday present. Goes nicely to a European faucets diameter. Light intensity depends on the power of the stream.

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgeC on 01/29/2016

Easy to install. Depending on your tap type you might only need to screw the sensor and that's it. The led is lit as specified in the water temperature ranges. The light is very bright. I would have expected the light to fade from one color to another but this does not happen. The color changes... Read more

Impression:Bright,Colorful,working;

0 0 0

• posted bydukynko on 11/25/2014

easy of use, no battery need cheap little noise, chceck the video The leds have nice colors and are bright enough. cold - blue warmish - green hot - red Good build quality. lt's a very good product for the price. I recommend it.

cool cheap gadget

Impression:Cool gadget;

0 0 3

• posted byjavidlf on 01/03/2014

simple and beautiful water light effect for your tap. It's easy to install and ready to use without batteries. You can know the water temperature by color of the light (red for hot, green for temperate and blue for cold). Can be used for male threads and female threads via an included adapter. in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiobsb on 04/04/2013

-It worked as expected, changing colors accordingly to water temperature. -I had no idea how to attach it to my faucet What can I tell you, it's something that catches up our attention. If you have kids at home and buy those things, you probably are going to have water bills problems, because to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

I have for the first time seen such remarkable gadget. Our city small, therefore at us it is difficult to see such beautiful thing publishing the same beauty. I have ordered it at once and wasn't mistaken a choice. It costs at me in a bathroom and publishes beauty. And when come stay I all I am -... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere