DX » Community » Reviews » RGB 3-Mode 1-LED Faucet Taps Filter Light Temperature Sensor Indicator (Battery-Free)
Customer’s impression:
Cool gadget
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydukynko on 11/25/2014

easy of use, no battery need cheap little noise, chceck the video The leds have nice colors and are bright enough. cold - blue warmish - green hot - red Good build quality. lt's a very good product for the price. I recommend it. Read more

cool cheap gadget

Impression:Cool gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byjavidlf on 01/03/2014

simple and beautiful water light effect for your tap. It's easy to install and ready to use without batteries. You can know the water temperature by color of the light (red for hot, green for temperate and blue for cold). Can be used for male threads and female threads via an included adapter. it's made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiobsb on 04/04/2013

-It worked as expected, changing colors accordingly to water temperature. -I had no idea how to attach it to my faucet What can I tell you, it's something that catches up our attention. If you have kids at home and buy those things, you probably are going to have water bills problems, because it's very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

I have for the first time seen such remarkable gadget. Our city small, therefore at us it is difficult to see such beautiful thing publishing the same beauty. I have ordered it at once and wasn't mistaken a choice. It costs at me in a bathroom and publishes beauty. And when come stay I all I am praised ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadvisco on 12/11/2012

Nice looking and stylish design. Good build quality. It's very small for this kind of device. The leds have nice colors and are bright enough. The temperature sensor seems to be working quite accurately, however the response time could be better. Easy installation. It's very cheap for this kind of device.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byagayardo on 11/30/2012

- bright light -- if you turn off the light in the bathroom it illuminates everything - doesn't require a lot of water pressure - price (seen a similar gadget in Munich and the price 50 euros, LOL) - useful to visually identify the temperature of the water by just looking at the color of the LED light.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaqsUA on 11/08/2012

Simple to install, fits good any european taps. Solid compact body. Bright light. I find it too noisy (buzzy sound). Water stream is splitted into small not uniform streams. Sensor is not calibrated good - red light turns on when water is burning-hot, it should turn on a bit earlier. Sometimes it gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaddam197511 on 08/16/2012

- Very easy to install! juyst take a wrench and remove old filter - it fits to all european taps when original filter is removed - The colors are very bright and instinctive - Water flow is more than enough - It saves an a enormous amount of water. I did a test by keeping track of the water usage and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmvasilev on 08/15/2012

Almost perfect, quiet, reproduce the correct colors, small, compact, excellent design and visual perception. For example, I can compare it with SKU 105098, 105098 light green light in cold water and the blue color is synonymous with cold, 105 098 is very loud, insensitive to low pressure and water flow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byernstc on 12/13/2011

- Very easy to install! juyst take a wrench and remove old filter - it fits to all european taps when original filter is removed - The colors are very bright and instinctive - Water flow is more than enough - It saves an a enormous amount of water. I did a test by keeping track of the water usage and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections