DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle Nylon Chainstay Protector Pad - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloschoches on 04/21/2014

It is Shimano, that is to say, quality. It is durable and protects perfectly. Very good quality. Resistant velcro. Easy installation. Perfect measures. It completatamente fits all bikes. This part is the suitable to protect your bike from scratches caused by chain, it is highly recommended to put both ... Read more

measures finished

0 0 0

• posted byThePotatoChip on 02/06/2014

The fabric is of nice quality, and the stitching is also very nice. Looks good on my bike, and most likely other bicycles. The price is also very good, since a good brand chainstay protector is four times as much as this one and does the same job. I can't vouch for this thing's durability yet, since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetroB on 11/28/2012

Mine is black which hides the oil marks from the chain well. Makes the bike really quiet on the chain as it dampens the contact with the chain stay. Fabric feels of good quality and the stictch work is of good consistent quality. Easy to fit. Definitely worth the price It's a bit shorter than i'd like ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections