DX » Community » Reviews » Days Of The Week Socks for Male - Black (7-Pair Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykenmcfa on 08/15/2013

Cheap and cheerful, each sock has a number and day of the week (1 Mon through to 7 Sun). The numbers and days help you to pair them up and organise your feet over the course of the week, or unleash your inner anarchist and mix and match on the wrong days! They're a bit on the small side (even though ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetrokaktus on 06/30/2013

Very high quality, soft, strenght. Each pair of socks has a different color and number. Comfortable and pleasure. No real cons. I like to wear it every day. It's best deal. They are comfortable and soft. I was made a great gift for me. My foots is well in this socks. I dont know what I can say about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadreahna on 01/25/2013

Good finish, pretty, comfy. Fabric feels a bit plastic. Not to be used on a hot day, the friction feels kinda weird if you have sweaty feet. The article says "male socks" but i'm a female and i purchased them because i like the black color. They suit me very well though i'm size 8 (US standard)... Read more

Closeup. Closeup.

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections