DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Slim USB 2.0 TF/Micro SD Card Reader w/ Cell Phone Strap - Black (Max 32GB)
  • 5 star 33 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAtiBoa on 10/17/2013

Material quality is pretty impressive Works fine Have an endcap and strap which are useful You can't beat this price/quality! Cheap! I didn't found yet! I'm using it for copy data from a SanDisk 32GB MicroSD card to computer, and it works fine. Not all the cardreaders works with these 32 GB SDHC cards. But this done the job well. Compared to another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKadmillos on 08/27/2013

microSd cards stick perfectly and doesn't move. Very thin and small and very low overhead with speed transmission, so the class of your sd card is almost untouched. The sd card is sticked inside and you have to remove with your finger, no easy access or remove guides to make it perfect comfortable Useful if you have a bunch of sd cards and use to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgoebelm on 08/03/2013

Really good keeping the transfer rate in the maximum. Easy to use and fast recognized by Windows or Mac. High Quality product. If you put the Cell phone strap, it can bug you while inserting or removing the SDCard, so I recommend to take off the strap everytime you want to remove the SDCard. I use it with my SanDisk MicroSD 32gb card with high transfer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzecke on 07/30/2013

Great product. Very solid plastic. The cap is also well attach when on. If you already have a sd card, and don't know what to do with the old one. Get this product and make your old sd a brand new usb stick :) If you attach the little cord it has, it blocks the sd in and out of the stick. So be patience, you will need it when you want to take out the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybincabral on 07/07/2013

Long ago I bought the card reader SKU: 7106. I was very happy with the purchase because the product was thin and discreet, and very helpful. But days later, the card reader was cracking, showing him that the building was not well made. It was then that I saw this card reader. He really goes on, because it seems even a thumbdrive, robust. Very useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosoyelgaby on 07/04/2013

*) Nice size: Not too small, not too big. *) Good quality construction. *) The microSD card is easy to insert/extract. *) Very good read/write speed. I tested it with a 16GB microSD card and this were the results I got: Read speed: 15.4 MB/s Write speed: 10.0 MB/s Comparing to another card reader I have, this one is 3 or 4 times faster. None so far.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarkul on 06/25/2013

* Really small. * It is plug&play. * Works OK with all the microSD i have tried. * Works fast enough, faster that other cheap readers i have tried. * It comes with a strap for easily attachment to a keyholder or something like that. * It suddenly stops to work for me :( every time i connect it to the PC, OS ask me about formatting, but if i put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJittei on 05/23/2013

It's small, light, smart and it has a solid and compact design. microSD fits perfectly and keeps fixed while is in the reader, so it's very nice to use it, and grants you microSD will not fall from the reader. The keychain also gives an extra making easy to put anywhere and not losing it. None, its perfect! Maybe it would be nice to work with 64Gb microSD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsmacaalay on 05/19/2013

Does what it do, never tested the speed of this though but it is fast compared to my other sd card readers, very useful when you have lots of micro sd cards hanging around. I used this for copying over large files from smart phone to my personal computer. Good quality and I owned it for more than three months now. Nothing that I can think of, it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejosimon on 04/14/2013

Compacto, simple, practico, excelente calidad. Lo tengo funcionando con una microSD de 32Gb clase 10 perfectamente. Por ese precio no se puede pedir mas. Estoy conforme. si tengo que opinar algo, podria ser que su limite sea 32GB, pero cuando pueda pruebo con 64gb, algo me dice que deberia de soportar 64gb. I needed it for my quadcopter onboard HD video ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections