DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Slim USB 2.0 TF/Micro SD Card Reader w/ Cell Phone Strap - Blue (Max 32GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythedaniel007 on 05/17/2013

Plug&play, very fast transfer of files, at good price, totally recommended to people has problems with their phone's microSD card. Very secure system, the card wasn't damaged when i put in. The plastic is very strong and portable, very small to carry it to anywhere you want. Really I recommend that! You won't be dissapointed if you buy it. Nothing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfurga on 10/27/2012

1 *** Price*** (of coursr) - It is cheap and (so far) reliable. It reads my 32GB card None so far. I bought this card reader so I can format my memory card and eventually move some bigger files from my computer to my cell phone faster than through its USB cable. I have a class-10 card but I really have not test its reading and writing speeds. Since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBjura on 10/19/2012

All the used phone and the presence of micro sd cards. And, as already happens very often that we want from them to the computer to transfer any photo. But do not have the cable to the computer. Or Bluetooth ® is not working or not :) In this case the UTRA slim adabteris true salvation. And indeed reading but what great cards, data transmission ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections