DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 1-LED Multicolored Faucet Taps Filter - Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjahpeace777 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice facet led filter.excellent stuff.great colours the price is ok,shipment was great,and package was good.love it alot and my mom will hopefully love it to.great,great,great,great,great and great. Cons:none whatsoever.buy it people,you will love it very much.great stuff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlazz on 10/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good build quality - Good design - Very bright multicolor LED - No need battery - Cheap Cons:- it is NOT a water temperature monitor - it is only color flashing faucet taps filter - little bit noisy - maybe too bright and too fast flashing for eyes OtherThoughts:Good de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm satisfied with what I got, it is a nice toy to show that to my grandchildren, it works perfect, easy to install with one of the bushings adaptor that received on the package. I took out the regular rotated part of my tap and replaced it by this toy. Looks nice. By ope... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections