DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 1-LED Multicolored Faucet Taps Filter - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjahpeace777 on 05/17/2013

Nice facet led filter.excellent stuff.great colours the price is ok,shipment was great,and package was good.love it alot and my mom will hopefully love it to.great,great,great,great,great and great. none whatsoever.buy it people,you will love it very much.great stuff for a little colour in your life.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlazz on 10/29/2011

- Good build quality - Good design - Very bright multicolor LED - No need battery - Cheap - it is NOT a water temperature monitor - it is only color flashing faucet taps filter - little bit noisy - maybe too bright and too fast flashing for eyes Good device for that price. And I will recommend to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavisadeh on 09/01/2011

I'm satisfied with what I got, it is a nice toy to show that to my grandchildren, it works perfect, easy to install with one of the bushings adaptor that received on the package. I took out the regular rotated part of my tap and replaced it by this toy. Looks nice. By opening the tap the water cause ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections