DX » Community » Reviews » Benss BX-88 4.3" Touch Screen AVI/RMVB Portable Media Player w/ TV-Out/TF Slot - Black (4GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuud0002 on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very solid build, it is suprisingly heavy for its size, partly due to a very large battery I suppose. looks very proffesional, buttons do not stick out that much , are labelled correct and do not feel cheap when you operate them. Plastic does not look cheap (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrt2003 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product!I bought it for my little daughter and she is fascinated with the product. It has many features. The price is very good, specially compared with similar players in my country. Cons:Has no wifi, though is properly specified in specs. <I had... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrt2003 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent price - product relation. It's a very cheap mp3 reproducer, but there is no diference in quality and prformance with more expensive products. Very easy to play, it's so intuitive, my nine year old daugter love it, and have no problem to use it. Cons:U... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanpano86 on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent product, is made ??of a great material. The touch screen is perfect for your fingers, a very good resolution, I do not suppose you had, is a product that covered and transfer my expectations wine in a box healthy complentamente or a blow or bump Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymenapheno on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. It does have a good volume for the built in speaker. I was surprised with the audio quality when I used my earphones. I didn't use 300$ earphones but with my cheap 10$ earphones at volume 22(up to 30), it was good. I listened to my music for many hours. I used it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanidos on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good audio volume and video works without delay, built-in games Chess, five, Bohman, Russia, Pikk great interface with two deskstop,the screen is bright, sensitive, encouraged by the quality of assembly, and packaging. Headphones and documentation are packaged in bags.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMikuHatsune on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is just amazing. 1. Plays alot of file types sadly no H.264 support. 2. Has mini games. 3. Nice build all woks great. 4. Battery manager is amazing to have. 5. Able to make subtitles bigger. 6. Charge time is very fast and last pretty long. Maybe 2-3 Hour... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxpgfk on 08/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is solid build and lightweight, very pleasant. Played all films i've tested without any lags. Viewing angle is good enough. It has built-in fm-radio with poor quality though. Russian filenames were shown OK, and it can read russian TXT (CP1251, unicode), but font is mo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections