DX » Community » Reviews » 24V 1A Regulated Switching Power Supply (100~220V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjossdorn on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A small and well-built power supply, with a good output stability. There is easy access to input and output connectors, in addition to the operating indicator led. For my use, 1 ampere is enough. Cons:In my opinion, the power supply should have 3 attachment sc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJay007 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice clean boards, well ventilated metal cases, stable regulated output, no failures yet. Also they have a nice little on led when mains power is flowing. Cons:About the only problem I can see is they don't all deliver the stated voltage, the tolerance appears to be 1v+... Read more

2 0
  • posted byskirilov on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and cheap power supply, does its job well Cons:Voltage is not adjustable - I was hoping that it was OtherThoughts:If it had its voltage adjustable it would be the perfect 24 volt power supply. I was hoping to use it as underdriven led driver for 3 10 watt Led plate... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDdrl46 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This switching power supply is quite solidly built and reasonably well designed. The input consists of a 2A fuse, common mode choke and 4 separate diodes used as a bridge rectifier. The transformer looks well wound. The noise is quite average at 40mV. The swit... Read more

Inside
    4 0
  • posted byVowex on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good power supply. Stable 23.5V output. Metal body, good PCB, Easy to connect wires to power supply. I use this power supply in my desk lamp with led ligth strip for 24V with linear stabilizer. This power supply produce little heat and does not affect on my ra... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections