DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 2A Regulated Switching Power Supply (100~240V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by fred on 10/10/2013

Pros: I use this supply for Led ruban AND 3 led 3W : no problem with this supply. Easy to use, plug and play, and there is a button to increase or decrease the voltage (11 V to 17 V mesure). And the most important : I buy this supply because, before, my supply make noise. NOW, there is no noise. Cons: Nothing find for me. I forget it ! there is... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by lmpiffer on 09/20/2013

Pros: A great power source. It delivers the current specified (almost 2A) without troubles. Doesn't heat at all while running at 50% of capacity. The quality is most than expected, I'm really satisfied. Cons: I don't find any. OtherThoughts: The price is really fine and the quality is really amazing. I'll buy again no doubt about it. Bottomline... Read more

2 0
  • posted by GabrielMartens on 06/28/2013

Pros: This power supply has many pros, like: 1) Easy to install - just connect the wires, install a power switch, and it is ready to use. 2) The power is stable. I use to power a 2 meters led strip in my kitchen and it maintain a stable power flow. 3) It does not get hot. Only warm... Português: Essa fonte tem várias coisas boas, como... Read more

6 0
  • posted by spiffly on 05/28/2013

Pros: Did what it was supposed to, easy to connect and adjust to hit 12V right on. Slight hum, but couldn't hear it when it was up in the ceiling. Cons: Died after only 1 month of light use! It was driving a 1A load (MR16 LEDs) in a bathroom. It was up in the ceiling with plenty of breathing space along with the inset light fixtures, so it shou... Read more

1 0
  • posted by eb2emz on 04/09/2013

Pros: Very easy to install. Can power 6 LED MR16 fine. Very light. The dimensions are ok for the ceiling hole. The power supply gives more than 2A. Good choice for DYD proyects. Cons: No schemmes. The screws are very weak. OtherThoughts: Very easy to install. Can power 6 LED MR16 fine. Very light. The dimensions are ok for the ceiling hole. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KashifSMalik on 01/27/2013

Pros: Small form factor, stable output voltage, no humming noise. Cons: Does not offer much options to safely fix the unit to a solid surface, like DIY project box or wooden board. The screw ports to connect input and output wires are rather small and cables require some dexterity to fit. OtherThoughts: The green LED lights up when AC power is... Read more

top view side view Power LED and adjustment pot bottom side

3 0
  • posted by panholero on 01/01/2013

Pros: Very small compact design. Output voltage can be adjusted by a small trimpot on front. It has a small Led to indicate power is on. In normal operation no heat is appreciated. Output voltage is very stable and low ripple is detected. Cons: No fuse in case of failure of wiring. OtherThoughts: I own a small company for developing small auto... Read more

2 1
  • posted by Ddrl46 on 01/01/2013

Pros: The power supply comes in a cardboard box, there was some blue plastic over some of the metal parts. The terminal block is of pretty good quality and the input to the power supply consists of a fuse, X2 mains rated capacitor, common mode choke and a proper bridge rectifier. The main filter capacitor is 400v 33µF and is branded ChongX... Read more

1 0
  • posted by bideberripe on 08/30/2012

Pros: The voltage can be adjusted between 9 and 15V by the adjust screw The metallic case is robust and has good finishing Proper ventilation of the internal components through a lot of holes The terminal block is properly labeled for easy recognition and use Cons: The terminals look a bit weak when loosen the tight screws. I saw no other cons.... Read more

The power supply

2 0
  • posted by kiossesd on 06/25/2012

Pros: -Goog build quality. -Works steadilly without problems. -Metal Casing emits the extra heat. -Robust Casing. -Very easy to connect. Cons: -No cons for me. Maybe heating is a minor issue, and the lack of manual. OtherThoughts: I use it to supply a 7W led strip. It works fine, without problems. It get a little bit warm, but nothing serious.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections