DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 2A Regulated Switching Power Supply (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good compact Robust Very good for the price Okey
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byx22roma on 07/16/2015

хорошо

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalanscs on 06/15/2015

Pros: easy to install and robust. good quality and not so big. Cons: make a little bit of noise, heats up and is not so stable.

0 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

This is a great little power supply for 12 volt items that require low current or, for testing equipment. The casing is attractive and it is easy to connect wires to.

0 0 0

• posted byEpicurean on 03/10/2015

I use these on my FM Transmitters and haven't missed a beat!

Impression:good,compact,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted bykkarl2 on 12/15/2014

I have ordered many of these power supplys and have not been regretted. I have one in my bathroom, on e in the kitchen and one outside, all working fine.

Impression:Okey;

0 0 0

• posted bySELR1 on 11/15/2014

Compact power supply, great results. Thx. Workshop very well. Not difficult to connect.

Impression:Compact and it works fine.;

0 0 0

• posted byMTOM888 on 10/08/2014

Pros: Very stable output when varying ac input from 100-240V, 50 and 60 Hz. Compact, construction very good. Uses an insulating sheet on the bottom which is excellent. Resistively loaded to 1.95A, for 2 hours, output remained stable, no excessive temperatures. Cons: The onboard fuse is on the it... Read more

Impression:Very good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bycbarmstrong on 09/23/2014

Pros: Small compact design. Easy to cable up, contacts are good. Cons: Mains cable was quite hard to squeeze into the contacts, and the supply is quite open if safety was a concern I've stuck this in behind a wall to feed some lights in my wardrobe, seems to be working well so far!

Impression:good,compact,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted byJnexus on 02/06/2014

it was measured with oscillocope, and no switching noise, good line regulation and stability. have a potentiometer accesible outside but not need to adjust sice factory setting is ok. the conector is rugged and metal case is perfect for low emi. it was triky to mount, better mounting holes was a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfred on 10/10/2013

I use this supply for Led ruban AND 3 led 3W : no problem with this supply. Easy to use, plug and play, and there is a button to increase or decrease the voltage (11 V to 17 V mesure). And the most important : I buy this supply because, before, my supply make noise. NOW, there is no noise. find I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere