DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 2A Regulated Switching Power Supply (100~240V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJnexus on 02/06/2014

it was measured with oscillocope, and no switching noise, good line regulation and stability. have a potentiometer accesible outside but not need to adjust sice factory setting is ok. the conector is rugged and metal case is perfect for low emi. it was triky to mount, better mounting holes was a great idea but is ok. and put a led indicator is nice.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfred on 10/10/2013

I use this supply for Led ruban AND 3 led 3W : no problem with this supply. Easy to use, plug and play, and there is a button to increase or decrease the voltage (11 V to 17 V mesure). And the most important : I buy this supply because, before, my supply make noise. NOW, there is no noise. Nothing find for me. I forget it ! there is no documentation ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylmpiffer on 09/20/2013

A great power source. It delivers the current specified (almost 2A) without troubles. Doesn't heat at all while running at 50% of capacity. The quality is most than expected, I'm really satisfied. I don't find any. The price is really fine and the quality is really amazing. I'll buy again no doubt about it. I bought it to power up an audio amplifier.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGabrielMartens on 06/28/2013

This power supply has many pros, like: 1) Easy to install - just connect the wires, install a power switch, and it is ready to use. 2) The power is stable. I use to power a 2 meters led strip in my kitchen and it maintain a stable power flow. 3) It does not get hot. Only warm... Português: Essa fonte tem várias coisas boas, como: 1) É... Read more

6 0
  • posted byspiffly on 05/28/2013

Did what it was supposed to, easy to connect and adjust to hit 12V right on. Slight hum, but couldn't hear it when it was up in the ceiling. Died after only 1 month of light use! It was driving a 1A load (MR16 LEDs) in a bathroom. It was up in the ceiling with plenty of breathing space along with the inset light fixtures, so it shouldn't have overheated.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeb2emz on 04/09/2013

Very easy to install. Can power 6 LED MR16 fine. Very light. The dimensions are ok for the ceiling hole. The power supply gives more than 2A. Good choice for DYD proyects. No schemmes. The screws are very weak. Very easy to install. Can power 6 LED MR16 fine. Very light. The dimensions are ok for the ceiling hole. The power supply gives more than 2A.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKashifSMalik on 01/27/2013

Small form factor, stable output voltage, no humming noise. Does not offer much options to safely fix the unit to a solid surface, like DIY project box or wooden board. The screw ports to connect input and output wires are rather small and cables require some dexterity to fit. The green LED lights up when AC power is supplied. It is a nice feature. ... Read more

top view side view Power LED and adjustment pot bottom side
    3 0
  • posted bypanholero on 01/01/2013

Very small compact design. Output voltage can be adjusted by a small trimpot on front. It has a small Led to indicate power is on. In normal operation no heat is appreciated. Output voltage is very stable and low ripple is detected. No fuse in case of failure of wiring. I own a small company for developing small auto parts manufacturers automation process.... Read more

2 1
  • posted byDdrl46 on 01/01/2013

The power supply comes in a cardboard box, there was some blue plastic over some of the metal parts. The terminal block is of pretty good quality and the input to the power supply consists of a fuse, X2 mains rated capacitor, common mode choke and a proper bridge rectifier. The main filter capacitor is 400v 33µF and is branded ChongX. The regulation ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybideberripe on 08/30/2012

The voltage can be adjusted between 9 and 15V by the adjust screw The metallic case is robust and has good finishing Proper ventilation of the internal components through a lot of holes The terminal block is properly labeled for easy recognition and use The terminals look a bit weak when loosen the tight screws. I saw no other cons. Overall looks like ... Read more

The power supply
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections