DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 3A Regulated Switching Power Supply (100~240V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeftodi on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to mount cable on terminal with good screw contact. Well ventilated aluminium case Small and compact unit that can easily be mouted anywere and kept hidden. mouting brakets are available, so you don't have to buy enternal mounting box.Cons:the 220volt term... Read more

1 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Just like such an items on dx.com. We have the very same items (I think from the same factory) locally just twice a more expensive. And I did not deeply research the scheme but I think that the cons from previous review here just wrong - you do not need any fuse (fuses a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanholero on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Output voltage is very stable and low ripple. It has a small trimpot to adjust the output voltage. On normal operation for several hours no heat is appreciable. Very small compact design.Cons:No fuse. So you need to add an external fuse to prevent damage on pow... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJonte101 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice aluminium case makes it light weight and easy to mount on the wall. The AC input terminals are easy to connect, and the 12 V DC terminals are likewise easy to connect. There is a tuning screw to adjust to very accurate output voltage.Cons:Unsafe - be causious of whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvallemarc on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This source is very polished, its compact and robust, brings a balanced voltage 12 V, current of 3000MA comes pretty close. The input and output plugs are good quality and serves the various electronic applications. Can be used in various equipment sold in dealextreme un... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeezee on 05/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well made, good quality feel. Output voltage can be fine tuned (on my unit) from 11 to 12.4V. Voltage stays constant for up to 2.5A and will drop slightly, but not unreasonably when drawing more. I took 4A for half an hour, voltage dropped to 11 V but the unit... Read more

4 1
  • posted bygrum31fr on 03/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The built quality seems quite good. The case is made of aluminium. So the weigh is low. mine was right labelled. You can adjust the power voltage to feet to your riquerements. The led tels you if the unit is powered. But the light is a bit strong but it's not a cons for me... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections