- Nice bright light with good beam and spill. - Laser runs off same primary cells as flashlight. - Simple connection to Picatinny or Weaver rail. - Can use just light, just laser, or both. - Comes with pressure switch for "instant on" when gripping. - Lightweight, looks attractive. Laser brightness ... Read more
- rail lock with strong spring, not likely to fall off
- BRIGHT light ! Really quite strong - laser has enough power, visible on the day as well
- remote switch included
- battery included
- mode select (OFF, Laser, Flashlight, Laser+Flashlight)
- solid made - remote switch can not turn on device permanently,... Read more
- Bright light! - Fits my H&K P30L - Fits my H&K 416D - Picatinny/weaver rail compatible - The remote light switch is pretty useless as it falls out all the time - Battery cover is hokey: opening/closing it is not as easy - I could not zero the laser due to it not being able to go vertical any ... Read more
Bright led light nice laser. Easily adjustable laser with only two screws .
It fits firmly under my Beretta 92 and my USP standard.
Comes with batteries and it is ready for use. Build quality is very poor but as long as it fit tightly on the gun rail that is not an issue. The pressure switch does not ... Read more
Good size, nice small universal lamp to gun or riffle.
Very good luminance, this is usable to long distance.
Energy source is better that AAA, more energy, long time light.
Is usable on Glock or CS 75 with tactic rail or another gun.
Light is switchable to: Light, Light+... Read more
The price is one fifth of other makers lights. Build quality is quite OK, feels sturdy and durable. Never tried to fire my HS200 (Glock clone) pistol with it, though. Cree light kills at less than two meters, ha, ha. Red dot easily adjusted. This gadget has two sliding rails...but the right one is not ... Read more
The Light is very bright.
The laser is very strong too.
Quick click on rifle rail. Good spring on clip. It will not stay on any hand guns like Glocks or Springfields XD. The rails are too short on hand guns. The light laser combo unit only has a full rail on one side. The other side only had a 1/4 inch ... Read more
Fits nicely on my Glock and has a bright light. It came with an external pressure switch, which is optional, so for a pistol you can leave it aside and use the switch on the light itself, but then again for a rifle you can get the switch closer to your grip. The laser adjustment doesn't have a large ... Read more
- Great flashlight, Q5 Cree Led. I´m just guessing here but I would say around 180 lumens (comparing with other flashlight I own from DX) - Great laser sight (5mW) - Really easy to zero, it has 2 little screws that do their job preety well!! - 2 CR123 included - Fast release mount, you press with your ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.