DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Audio Adapter Box Transmitter & Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytennirva on 05/28/2014

Good offered price. Small size. Audio quality is excellent. No noise, clear sound. The transceiver body has scratches. There's a noise when powering with a computer (maybe it happens only when using the power source that also powers the audio source). Audio and/or power cables and an additional power adapter may be optionally offered for the customers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos.feitoza.filho on 04/08/2014

Very easy to use, just plug the transmitter on the audio output of the PC (for example) and the headphone on the audio output of the receiver and start to listen! The plugs are P3, very common. The product comes with a P3/P3 cable to connect on PC output. Really Plug and Play ;). I've charged both, receiver and transmitter for only 5 minutes each and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaovalmeida on 11/28/2013

- Very portable, you carn carry easily in you pocket - Just Plug and Play, there ir no mystery - Good sound, and yes its stereo sound, you can clearly hear the difference - very lightweight - smaller than you imagine - They are plastic made - Very little hum as expected very usefull, they could make a strap or clip to use with it, something to atach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattgtr on 10/12/2013

Sound quality is pretty good, at 48khz you wont even notice the quality loss. Each unit comes with a battery, good for a few hours. The units are tiny enough to fit anywhere. They don't need a lot of power when charging, you can even use your tv's usb ports. About 10mts of distance if nothing's in the way. Signal doesn't get mixed up with wifi or wireless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluotinen on 05/31/2013

The units are small and come with internal battery. The audio quality is good enough not to be noticed. It works without interference within the apartment and allows the connection of any audio source capable of giving 3,5 mm audio. The operation of units is super simple: just plug it in and hold power 3 seconds to turn on or off. My units arrived dirty,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmspm on 05/01/2013

Good sound quality. I use it in a room where transmitter and receiver are 4 meters apart. Didn't notice significant interference with WLAN AP which is in the same room. Only one charger. My pair is always connected to power outlet. Fortunately I had a compatible charger from another gadget. The pair is used to transmit sound between media center and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGGray on 03/13/2013

It's a lot of good things with these small little boxes, actually I just like to write: "Here they are!" As I sad, they are small and easy to hide, the sound quality are excellent, I have not tried the limit of the distance between them though it depends so much of the kind of walls between the transmitter and the receiver. But in my case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavrodfer on 02/07/2013

Is a simple way to transmit audio betwen 2 points. Has battery. Wihtout sound input the output makes a audible noise. The AC adapter isn't for european sockets and my adapter is broken, has a hole in plastic. I forget to switch off the power and don't get hot and after 2 days is workin. My receptor switch on when gets sound and gets off when there's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygwave on 08/26/2012

I use it as TV headphones, I like to watch things at night and this way I do not wakeup anyone. It is connected to the headphone out on the TV. The sound quality is good, I am not a musician, but it's much much better then any remote headphone I used before ( the one based on FM radio). Both units have internal battery, ( in case you are very very sensitive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylcfrederico on 08/08/2012

- 5~6 hours battery life - Runs with power attached - Audio quality is very good - Nice build construction - 5v mini USB standard charging socket - Not a Stereo transmitter - Only one charger - Poor quality acessory (RCA Cable) - My receiver unit came with stuck on/off button - Would be nice if the battery can be replaced (or if powered by 2 AA rechargeable ... Read more

2 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections