Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAigeasX on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great,great,great...It charges the batteries very quick,without rising temperatures.Very lightweight so you can take it along your trips and small enough for the same purposes. Cons:No cons at all.But because i have to write 500 characters i copy-paste the pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamikazi on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges fairly fast and does two cells in parallel. Charging LED changes from red to green when both cells are fully charged. Cells are charged in parallel, so they always finish at the same time even if they were not originally in the same charge state. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 01/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Some people said that he 'pops', that he is 'bad quality' - They are wrong. - From the same manufacturer of the 18650 charger. - Black, discreet - Plug 'pops' out, small - Charges with normal speed (not that slow ;)) - Seems to be approved by CE, RoHS, and m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrivegary on 08/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Coil springs, folding A/C plug, takes protected cr123a, working charging indicator Cons:Didn't work first time I plugged it in, no light no nothing. Further inspection (opening it up) found that the folding A/C plug wasn't making contact with the PCB. A bit of finessing o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrinity on 06/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received the edition with the coil spring contacts. Easily fit 2x CR123A protected cells. Charger is very cheap pricewise. Cons:My charger blew up on the first use. (Transistor Q1 popped, gave the nice horrid smell.) OtherThoughts:Before anyone asks, no, I have not trie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrr4612 on 04/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good little charger and doesn't cost much at all. Charges batteries like it supposed to. Nice to have the light - green once charges... red when batteries need to be or are being charged. Cons:my charger wasn't put together the best. I had to use tape to get it to stay... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluehazeman on 01/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made little charger that charges 2 x 16340 at a time, fast 90-105 mins seems to stay cool enough , led indicator to let you know when done, according to box it`s approved by most safety/governing bodies, CE,RoHS,CCC,CB,GS,UL and feels reassuringly well made when hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelAllen on 10/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I Currently Purchased This For My Devices Listed Below. SKU: 08683 Product: TrustFire Protected 3.6V 880mAh 16340/CR123A Batteries (2-Pack) SKU: 26497 Product: Ultrafire MCU-C7s Cree Q5-WC 3-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*CR123A) This Is A Very Good Battery Cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycreecrazygreg on 07/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good charger for my DX Ultrafire 16340 3.7v 880mAh batteries. Brings voltage to 4.20v so only use this with protected batteries. As with any rechargeable setup, it helps me keep "green," by not throwing away batteries all the time. Fast charge, it take about... Read more

0 0
  • posted by300ZXTT on 05/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it's supposed to do- charge batteries. It's small, simple, and charges my 3.7V trustfires in about 1.5-2hours. Cons:It seems to drain batteries if you leave them in it after charging. I went to get my spare set out when the ones in my flashlight died, and t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections