DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 8-Outlet Sockets + 5-USB Outlets Stand Electric Power Strip - White + Orange
Customer’s impression:
good sturdy Good item solid and good looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFE385 on 08/21/2014

Pros: Sturdy build, pretty much does what it says Cons: A little bigger than i expected and the plug is AU so i needed an adapter (not really a problem they should just have put it in the description... i know it in the pictures but i was hoping it might be different) Overall great product, i recommend ... Read more

Impression:good,sturdy;

0 0 0

• posted byloggin on 08/04/2014

The product was well packed and looks solid, the onky cons is that the power cord was not for EU region, would be nice to get a converter too. Read more

Impression:Good item, solid and good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byEllie on 08/25/2013

It has a huge 8 universal plug inputs. You have the ability to switch top 4 or bottom 4 inputs on/off separately. It has 5 built in USB ports. Well Built, solid structure. It can be used free standing or can be wall mounted. It comes in great funky colours. A Good price for the number of ports. It doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpossemo on 05/08/2013

What you see is what you get. Nice product that is very useful. Good quality of the 8 sockets with multi type of plug. Anything will fit in those. USB is very useful. You get 5 USB to charge all your gadgets. Great to get rid of all the chargers and just use the cables. USB conectors where not working.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections