DX » Community » Reviews » Chinese "Mi Lan Xiang" Dancong Tea Oolong Tea (400g)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrTarget on 10/30/2012

I will start with some comment about DX information to this product: - Healthful beverages (sure, but I think that pure green tea is the most healtful one...but dunno. But tea in general makes me fell better and happy :) - Specially selected and processed from the finest and tender raw tea (Umh no. See cons) - Strong natural pomelo flower aroma and ... Read more

tea and roots nice paper package,after 2nd boil tea and roots nice paper package,after 2nd boil package package - 4 paper bags in plastic paper package is good close look after the 2nd infusion
    3 2
  • posted byatos1 on 09/13/2012

This is real oolong. Very fermented. I think about 80%. Dry: Nice but weak smell. In cup is not interesting. 90-100° boiled water 4-8min. Try to play with amount, temperature and time to steep, probably You'll get better feeling about that tea. Package only paper. Nice colour. Dark brown. Probably real dan cong (in way this is from wild tea tree)... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymax07 on 10/13/2011

I was little suspicios with buing this, but the tea is very good, tastes as real Oolong. The tea made from it is clear, not clowdy which is a sign of good quality. The leaves can be reused several times. Also the price for 400 grams is very good, considering that it is real Oolong. The packaging is paper "boxes" in a plastic bag, not really ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections