DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanpanika on 03/12/2014

It works without flaws, after half year occasional use batteries still works. Portable, cheap and accurate enough. I think less accurate than specifications, but I haven't measured it. You can't turn off beep sound it's making on every measure. I bought it for measuring temperatures inside computer, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuiz Souza on 06/23/2013

Perfect tool for those that wants to keep temperature under control. it has emissivity selector. Which means you can have accurate reading with any material. Please google about emissivity and you will understand what I'm talking about. I can read instantly the temps of motor, ESC and batteries in my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypsamuel on 10/01/2011

Accurate and easy to use thermometer. Good the portability. Robust and nice. Help to make the measurament of the temperature in a planty of cases. Hygienic and quickly. If you need a thermometer accurate and cheap you can buy this. You will never have troubbles. Nothing to said about problems in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykochy007 on 09/18/2011

No more trying to get the kids to hold something in their mouth. Works pretty well and shows degrees in C or F. LED black light screen, easy to see numbers. Build quality is a bit shotty. Kinda don't want to press the buttons too hard cause it might break. If your hand is holding the head it'll pick ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections