Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBojan1983 on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Must have if you have kinect, good quality, does exactly what is supposed to do. And costs less then 5$... nice. Would recommend to any owner of Kinect sensor. Cons:There is simply not any cons. Too simple to have any OtherThoughts:Before I got this product i used my kine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomerkara on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:kinect works better when placed on the top television or monitor, simple and cheap device good for kinect gamers. I think usefull. its easy to use. if you have a xbox and kinect, You will add to cart. If you're looking for a mounting clip to place your kinect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorkapp on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it advertises. Provides a stable mounting surface for a Kinect sensor on top of a TV. Nice for small entertainment units to add altitude to the sensor. Cons:The flex arm is a little stiff. Takes a little force to open. Other than that, no problems at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevianforever on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mounting clip has rubber pieces which help to fix on TV or monitor in very good shape. This mounting clip also allows to fit on monitor with different thickness. Good build quality Cons:none for this price OtherThoughts:This holder has elements to fix on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly on my TV set. The Kicnect sensor was very well caught by passing security, I don't think I can let go easily. Reading the Kinect has improved a lot in a higher posicção. Cons:I don't see anything substantial that can be reported adversely to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysfelipe on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly in Televisions. It seems sturdy well made with great price. It is very simple to set up and to use. You can extend the back portion out further for thicker displays. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:This is probably the best Kinect TV mount cu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlafA on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to put on the TV and also the connection to the Kinect was easy. Just push the two little buttons and snap on the sensor. The back hook is adjustable and the width of the whole clip can be adjusted to match your TV. The ends contain a rubbery material which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunicejo on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Based on my own experience, kinect works better when placed on the top TV rather than on the bottom. The quality of the product is quite good, it is very easy to install and it will make sure that your kinect cannot fall. Cons:I have not found any cons so far. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymydancher2 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Finally found a simple and cheap device to put my kinect sensor. Previously, it was at the base of the TV. Now, it is approproiately positioned out of kids reach. See my uploaded pic. I like it very much. Happy indeed. Cons:The kinect senor TV mounting clip was pretty sti... Read more

Plastic Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip for XBOX 36 Plastic Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip for XBOX 36
    0 0
  • posted byBorgschulze on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Lots of adjustment. Indexed angle adjustment for the back portion. The hinge is actually mounted on a rail that can be slid out, also indexed. Cons:None, maybe the price? Maybe the build quality could be just a little better... OtherThoughts:Didn't realize you could exten... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections