Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8363187 on 11/19/2014

Good afternoon, I would like to know how to get cod postal tracking, since I bought the time and not yet received. I would like to receive help from vemdedor Read more

Impression:Information;

0 0 0

• posted byjohncarterr on 11/15/2014

Barato (no Brasil cobram um absurdo por similares, cerca de 25 vezes mais caro) e útil. Deixa a Kinect bem firme sobre a TV. Vale muito a pena. Recomendo! Read more

Impression:Muito bom!,Útil,Barato!;

0 0 0

• posted byBojan1983 on 06/29/2014

Must have if you have kinect, good quality, does exactly what is supposed to do. And costs less then 5$... nice. Would recommend to any owner of Kinect sensor. There is simply not any cons. Too simple to have any Before I got this product i used my kinect sensor in front of TV. Not only that having it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomerkara on 04/27/2014

kinect works better when placed on the top television or monitor, simple and cheap device good for kinect gamers. I think usefull. its easy to use. if you have a xbox and kinect, You will add to cart. If you're looking for a mounting clip to place your kinect on a higher place, this is perfect for that.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergrka on 03/25/2014

This Plastic Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip for XBOX 360 fits perfectly on my 32'' TV . The device is easy to mount on the TV and also installing the Kinect upon the holder was easy. Plastic is of good quality, also the clip itself firmly holds the Kinect in place, the Kinect properly fixed and balanced.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPIPBoy3000 on 03/08/2014

I have an old LCD 32" TV, it not so slim than actual models. However, this gadget fits perfectly on the top of my screen. It clips on Kinect sensor's base, making it securely fixed. I don't know how it behave in thinner screens, but I suspect that it should clip on the back of the screen the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdicrescenzo on 01/31/2014

The device fits any flat screen T.V. Sensor locks securely to the stand. it can be adjusted to get a more downward angle if required. Blends cleanly into the lines of the T.V. None. We had an issue on our T.V. that is hung on a wall. The angle for the sensor was to step for it to detect the full body.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuramma on 01/12/2014

Good grip, keeps Kinect stable, easy to install, has locks so Kinect doesn't fall, compact, can be adaptable on most LCD and Plasma TVs, it has a rubber band on the support, for greater grip and stability without scratching your tv's back. None That's another item I got that was a great deal. Now I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkaraklajic on 01/09/2014

Strong and good quality of plastics, fits on my older (fat) LCD TV. Kinect sensor stand good. Easy for install and very simple. No need for original Kinect mounting clip, this is quite good and cheap. Small size, reliable fixation. Pressing side buttons for adjusting angle doesn't work well, but you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRLSAraujo on 12/31/2013

Este clipe para XBOX tem ótima estabilidade na TV. O material possui boa qualidade pelo preço oferecido neste website. This clip for XBOX has great stability on TV. The material has good quality for the price offered on this website. Nenhum contra, por enquanto. Caso haja algum problema, colocarei ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections