DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip for XBOX 360
Customer’s impression:
Very good Excelente Good value Útil Muito bom!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvgousoares on 12/29/2014

Meu filho adorou a surpresa, ficou muito bonito em cima da tv, voltou o espaço que ocupava.

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted bybreineraq on 12/17/2014

Very good

Impression:Very good,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted by8363187 on 11/19/2014

Good afternoon, I would like to know how to get cod postal tracking, since I bought the time and not yet received. I would like to receive help from vemdedor

Impression:Information;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniloQueiroga on 11/18/2014

Pros: Fit perfectly with LCD or LED TVs of different brands. Holds very well the Kinect, leaving it stuck as well. I already have this product for almost 1 year old and is in the same state as the day I bought it. Cons: Nothing to declare.

Impression:Muito bom!,Útil,Barato!;

0 0 0

• posted byjohncarterr on 11/15/2014

Barato (no Brasil cobram um absurdo por similares, cerca de 25 vezes mais caro) e útil. Deixa a Kinect bem firme sobre a TV. Vale muito a pena. Recomendo!

Impression:Muito bom!,Útil,Barato!;

0 0 0

• posted byFoolZero on 11/05/2014

Pros: Easy to install. Just set to the proper position and place on the television set. The Kinect snaps on top of the clip so it's really stable. Cons: It feels really plastic, which means when setting the proper position it feels like you break the thing (which you don't). Overall: This is just... Read more

Impression:Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted bypatoling on 10/03/2014

Pros: muy buena calidad, facil uso, precio muy barato Cont: la caja llego un poco aplastado. el producto es facil de usar es posible montar sobre la TV LED LCD

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bypetbr on 09/18/2014

držák manual držák dobře sedí na jakkoliv siroke TV Je nastavitelná jak sirka, tak hlouka uchopu drzaku. Jednoducha obsluha a manipulace s drzakem. Hrani na kinectu je hned lepsi a kinect na TV sedi pevne. Design nerusi.

Držák kinectu xBox 360

Impression:Dobrý návrh,Černá barva;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoapdias on 09/16/2014

Pros: Good built quality, easy to set, fits almost any TV set, good built quality, great value Cons: Does not fit all TV sets Very impressed with the quality of the product and how it really improved gaming with Kinnect. My room is not big and I used to have my kinnect on the top of the TV rack a... Read more

Impression:Good value,Fits Kinect perfectly,Improved the Kinnect gaming experience;

0 0 0

• posted byBojan1983 on 06/29/2014

Must have if you have kinect, good quality, does exactly what is supposed to do. And costs less then 5$... nice. Would recommend to any owner of Kinect sensor. There is simply not any cons. Too simple to have any Before I got this product i used my kinect sensor in front of TV. Not only that it 2... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections