Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaphaMondaini on 08/28/2015

Produto chegou totalmente lacrado e muito fiel as fotos e descrições passadas pelo site. Parabéns!! A entrega só não é melhor por conta na demora dos correios brasileiros.

Impression:Very good,Produto muito bom e de boa qualidade!!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byshark7x8 on 08/20/2015

Pros: I had my kinect set on the low tv table, and that did not pick us up sometimes. With this mount I have put it on top of my tv and now it views awesome. Also looks very cool. Comes with a click slot that connects to the inbuilt slots of the kinect and fits very securely. Cons: Cheap plastic,... Read more

Impression:Secure,decentquality;

0 0 0

• posted byjotage68 on 07/20/2015

It's OK if you don't have kids. Not so firm, if you accidentally hit it, it will drop down. But as usual, for that price...

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byarturyavorsky on 05/11/2015

Clip is very simple, kinect seems to be pretty stable on TV.

Impression:Very good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bypaullojunior on 04/30/2015

new product arrived in perfect condition, nothing against super simple and practical handling without difficulty, worked properly. satisfied

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bychirick on 03/30/2015

Excellent element totally useful, great for mounting your Kinect over the TV. Is the most efficient way for the sensors of the Kinect capture your movements.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfeasen on 03/19/2015

Pros: Beautiful, really works, secure, easy to install Cons: Looks like fragile, but doesn't have any problem until today since 2013

Impression:Very good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byhundo on 03/13/2015

Pros: Very cheap stuff. Easy to use. Simple and good stuff. Cons: You can easily drop it down with a ball, so it's not so stabil but it's ok when you dont move the TV.

Simple and good stuff Simple and good stuff Simple and good stuff Simple and good stuff Simple and good stuff Simple and good stuff

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byMBeas on 02/17/2015

Product complies with requesting and exceeded my expectations. Good quality and price.

Impression:Very good,Producto es lo que esperaba.;

0 0 0

• posted byvgousoares on 12/29/2014

Meu filho adorou a surpresa, ficou muito bonito em cima da tv, voltou o espaço que ocupava.

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere