Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickles on 12/12/2015

Does what it says on the tin, pretty straightforward. Can't see why it wouldn't fit on any LCD tv - looks pretty universal. For me, it just blends into the background which is exactly what I wanted. And frees up the table below the TV. Awesome!

Impression:Very good,Works great,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byesackes on 11/26/2015

very easy to use. just put it on your tv and get more stable vision for console.... plastic material is enought to use.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byFrank0x on 09/23/2015

Good

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byRaphaMondaini on 08/28/2015

Produto chegou totalmente lacrado e muito fiel as fotos e descrições passadas pelo site. Parabéns!! A entrega só não é melhor por conta na demora dos correios brasileiros.

Impression:Very good,Produto muito bom e de boa qualidade!!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byshark7x8 on 08/20/2015

Pros: I had my kinect set on the low tv table, and that did not pick us up sometimes. With this mount I have put it on top of my tv and now it views awesome. Also looks very cool. Comes with a click slot that connects to the inbuilt slots of the kinect and fits very securely. Cons: Cheap plastic,... Read more

Impression:Secure,decentquality;

0 0 0

• posted byjotage68 on 07/20/2015

It's OK if you don't have kids. Not so firm, if you accidentally hit it, it will drop down. But as usual, for that price...

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byarturyavorsky on 05/11/2015

Clip is very simple, kinect seems to be pretty stable on TV.

Impression:Very good,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bypaullojunior on 04/30/2015

new product arrived in perfect condition, nothing against super simple and practical handling without difficulty, worked properly. satisfied

0 0 0

• posted bychirick on 03/30/2015

Excellent element totally useful, great for mounting your Kinect over the TV. Is the most efficient way for the sensors of the Kinect capture your movements.

0 0 0

• posted byfeasen on 03/19/2015

Pros: Beautiful, really works, secure, easy to install Cons: Looks like fragile, but doesn't have any problem until today since 2013

Impression:Very good,Good value;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere