Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneobobby on 05/20/2014

Great protector! Had no difficult putting it into screen, and it did protect the screen. It also makes easier to clean the screen. Nothing that I ressemble now, apart from the caution you need to put it on the screen, but not so difficult thou. Very cheap way to protect your phone! I myself think that you cant have a expensive cellphone (as iphone is)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaletkd on 01/19/2009

- Easy to attach on your iPhone or iClone - Suits i68+, you just need a scisor - Protects your screen from scratches - Good duration, bought 2 protectors but I only used one, for something like 4 months. - When you attach it, hardly you will get bubbles, the 'clue' is pretty good tho I don't think its a real "clue". None, really. Maybe it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymykelz8 on 10/29/2008

i actually got these for a blackjack screen and trimmed them to fit, but they worked just fine. out lasted the phone itself, and kept the screen in great condition. no complaints at all, although i have since found better prices elsewhere as with any screen protector, its hard to get them on without getting dust under them. at least with dogs and a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydren123 on 10/16/2008

Great product....well worth the price . great and easy to apply...nice job Deal extreme. love your products. Very Happy about the product! none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have seen... its a great product..no con's about this product :) GReat product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallshorty on 09/10/2008

Didn't reduce the clarity of the screen. Inexpensive. Application is easier because the home button isn't fully surrounded so more room for error. I didn't realize this does not fit the iPhone 3G but some other dislikes: -The entire right side could not stick to the screen -Doesn't surround the entire home button like some other screen protectors Because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslackerdeluxe on 09/06/2008

* Like most things on DX the price is the biggest "Pro". * Includes cloth to help clean screen. * Both size of protector have a protective film to ensure that the screen protector itself isn't damaged (until you start using it). * Very few bubbles trapped while installing and they were easily "squeezed" out. * Doesn't "smudge&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosse-mon on 06/23/2008

Cheap, durable, easy to use. Well worth the money. You need to be fast when applicating the protective sheet, as the glue attracts dust. Great for protecting the screen of my mobile phone. Deduction in ease of use due to the nature of the product. As it has glue, it attracts dust, so application must be swift to avoid small particles. Important to clean ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJippy on 05/26/2008

This is cheap.(again) Eventhough, it is more expensive than SKU - 11387 -- Screen Protector for iPhone (2-Pack) -- Price: $2.30, it can cover all over the iphone screen ,even around the button ( as friend of mine bought it). It is quite hard to place it neatly on the screen of iphone as it has a bubble on the surface whilst you are applying it. I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEcoTony on 05/24/2008

Tough. Touch screen continues to work well, even with the screen protector. Letter input seems to be a bit more accurate than without. You can wash and re-use it if you are very patient. Difficult to get on without having a speck of dust under the film. I was able to apply mine without too much trouble. Not easy, but not overly difficult. Later, I noticed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelfini on 05/14/2008

Protects your iPhone's Screen. Easier to clean the screen when using it. Not off with ease, avoiding tabs. Very hard to apply. Hard to align. If there's any minimal dust, it will be a bubble on the screen. Better you realy clean it. Doesn't protect the area above the 'home' button. should use a silicon case or something like this. My iphone felt on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections