Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaletkd on 01/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to attach on your iPhone or iClone - Suits i68+, you just need a scisor - Protects your screen from scratches - Good duration, bought 2 protectors but I only used one, for something like 4 months. - When you attach it, hardly you will get bubbles, the '... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymykelz8 on 10/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i actually got these for a blackjack screen and trimmed them to fit, but they worked just fine. out lasted the phone itself, and kept the screen in great condition. no complaints at all, although i have since found better prices elsewhere Cons:as with any scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydren123 on 10/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product....well worth the price . great and easy to apply...nice job Deal extreme. love your products. Very Happy about the product! Cons:none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have seen... none that i have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallshorty on 09/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Didn't reduce the clarity of the screen. Inexpensive. Application is easier because the home button isn't fully surrounded so more room for error. Cons:I didn't realize this does not fit the iPhone 3G but some other dislikes: -The entire right side could not s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslackerdeluxe on 09/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Like most things on DX the price is the biggest "Pro". * Includes cloth to help clean screen. * Both size of protector have a protective film to ensure that the screen protector itself isn't damaged (until you start using it). * Very few bubbles trapped while... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosse-mon on 06/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, durable, easy to use. Well worth the money. Cons:You need to be fast when applicating the protective sheet, as the glue attracts dust. OtherThoughts:Great for protecting the screen of my mobile phone. Deduction in ease of use due to the nature of the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJippy on 05/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is cheap.(again) Eventhough, it is more expensive than SKU - 11387 -- Screen Protector for iPhone (2-Pack) -- Price: $2.30, it can cover all over the iphone screen ,even around the button ( as friend of mine bought it). Cons:It is quite hard to place it n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEcoTony on 05/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tough. Touch screen continues to work well, even with the screen protector. Letter input seems to be a bit more accurate than without. You can wash and re-use it if you are very patient. Cons:Difficult to get on without having a speck of dust under the film. I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelfini on 05/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Protects your iPhone's Screen. Easier to clean the screen when using it. Not off with ease, avoiding tabs. Cons:Very hard to apply. Hard to align. If there's any minimal dust, it will be a bubble on the screen. Better you realy clean it. Doesn't protect the area above the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 04/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The material is good quality and the adhesive can be applied and reapplied without much trouble. The material quality is comparable to other Japan-made screen protectors that I have used for other products. Cons:The screen protector does not cover the 'Home' button entire... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections