DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-003P4 Battery Charger for 10430 / 10440 / 14500 / 16340 / 17670 / 18650 (AC 110~240V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLieuwke on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice design. Lid makes it very clean as a desktop charger. Seperate charging per cell. All slots have a led indicator to indicate charge stage. Only used it with 18650 cells thus far Cons:One slot not working properly. Sometimes only three cells are charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaitarn3 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very easy to use. - It can charge batteries separately - No buttons or something to setup, just insert batteries inside. - Very useful top cover for batteries protection. Cons:- No EU plug version available, i had to buy an EU adapter. - Very long shipping time, about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregireg on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality is surprisingly good. It works with protected 18650 batteries (easy fit). It works with 18350 batteries (the description does not mention it, but it works just fine!). It is absolutely silent (tested on 220V). It does not get hot while chargi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfcyr on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The charger sends 500mh to each battery, so weither you charge 1 or 4 batteries, they all charge at the same speed. nice design and solid construction, wall plug is well made and has a tight fit with the charger Cons:this charger is a bit bigger than I was expec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMantrhax2 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:U can charge one, two, three or four batteries at any time, no need to pair then for charge, Fits all my batteries the big protected 18650. no sounds coming from the charge while charging, my older one was a buzzer. Cons:Its big, really big, i just put it unde... Read more

0 0
  • posted byumutkose on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very Fast Charging -Supports nearly all kind of li-ion batteries -Works both 12 VDC and 220 VAC -Can be combined with a 12 V solar panel (I did it and its awesome to charge my torch batteries outdoor.) -Lightweight Cons:-Top cover seems to be broken easily -I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirSunshine on 04/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Appears built well enough and works well for my needs. Has 4 charging slots but they appear to work independantly. Lights are red to start and change to green when charged. The really big bonus is that *IT FITS PROTECTED CELLS*. All of my brands of batteries with protec... Read more

2 0
  • posted byinzane747 on 03/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quiet, no noticeable whine when charging compared to cheaper two cell chargers. can do 4 cells at once. easy to fit 18650s in and out protected/unprotected which is all I use. Cons:sometimes the kids who are making these don't solder well. OtherThoughts:first one worked g... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections