DX » Community » Reviews » Sensor Shield V4.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytolakis on 06/26/2014

The price is very competitive comparing to the official Arduino boards. The Sensor Shield V4.0 adnd stated by your website that is works with official boards, is not true. Sensor Shield V4.0 for Arduino I have ordered and delivered to me, is equipped with Short legs and as result can not be adapted on the top of the official ethernet shield. Also, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym4ckan666 on 06/02/2014

Everything worked as expected out of the box. I have used it in a project where i use all analog pins, and the analog 3-point connections on this shield made the project go very smoothly and look quite professional. Good soldering points, very nice connections for analog ports. And for the price it's a no-brainer! None really. I have only good things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywbrouwer on 12/12/2013

Seems to be a very good product. Has 6 'clip' connections (3 pin) and 1 4 pin 'clip' connection. I was able to stack a LCD KeyPard shield on top of this sensor shield in turn on top of an arduino development board. Some pins were quite been due to shipping but was able to straighten out. One of the 6 pin headers seems loose. Reset switch is in a awkward ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/23/2013

Product Cheap and very useful. In French : Produit pas cher et très utile. Above, check the solders, I found a drop of solder between contacts and between the +5 V and GND, this is really sad, the rest of the product being perfect. In French: Avant tout, tester les soudures j'ai trouvé des gouttes de soudure entre certains contacts, notamment ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byRodrigoddf on 02/19/2013

Good build quality, all the soldering points are very well made, the connectors quality is good too. Easy connection with arduino UNO, good price for a very good product. - PT-BR Boa qualidade de fabricação, todos os pontos de solda foram muito bem feitos, a qualidadde dos conectores tambem é muito boa. Conecta-se perfeitamente ao arduino ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 01/23/2013

A good shield, the sensor shield lets you connect a wide variety of modules (temperature sensors, humidity sensors, etc) to the Arduino via an easy to use interface. The shield breaks out all the I/O pins on the Uno and then pairs them with the Vcc and Gnd, so using a 3 pin connector (Dupont connector, or the like), you can easily hook up devices. None,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywillianpaixao on 08/27/2012

* Cheap! I can't find somewhere else. Other ecommerces are expensive, or high shipping tax or poor build quality; * Very good build quality. Good headers, connectors and PCB; * Fits perfectlly in my Arduino. This shield helps me to build a project. * The item arrived smashed. The male header were crooked. But it is dx's delivery fault. It is easy to ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections