DX » Community » Reviews » Sensor Shield V4.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product Cheap and very useful. In French : Produit pas cher et très utile. Cons:Above, check the solders, I found a drop of solder between contacts and between the +5 V and GND, this is really sad, the rest of the product being perfect. In French: Avant t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRodrigoddf on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, all the soldering points are very well made, the connectors quality is good too. Easy connection with arduino UNO, good price for a very good product. - PT-BR Boa qualidade de fabricação, todos os pontos de solda foram muito bem f... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A good shield, the sensor shield lets you connect a wide variety of modules (temperature sensors, humidity sensors, etc) to the Arduino via an easy to use interface. The shield breaks out all the I/O pins on the Uno and then pairs them with the Vcc and Gnd, so using a 3 p... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywillianpaixao on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Cheap! I can't find somewhere else. Other ecommerces are expensive, or high shipping tax or poor build quality; * Very good build quality. Good headers, connectors and PCB; * Fits perfectlly in my Arduino. This shield helps me to build a project. Cons:* The it... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections