• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very usefull gadget to be used with Arduino
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product

posted by lorenzog91 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Product Cheap and very useful.
    In French :
    Produit pas cher et très utile.

Cons:

Above, check the solders, I found a drop of solder between contacts and between the +5 V and GND, this is really sad, the rest of the product being perfect.
    In French:
    Avant tout, tester les soudures j'ai trouvé des gouttes de soudure entre certains contacts, notamment entre le +5V et la masse, c'est vraiment dommage, le reste de la carte étant parfait.

OtherThoughts:

Quality product, well documented on the web, luckily because there is no documentation included.
    In French:
    Produit de qualité, bien documenté sur le web, heureusement car il n'y a pas de documentation livrée.

Bottomline:

what a pity, if I plugged directly product without check, it is certain that I would have had serious problems.
    This is not because the product is not expensive, the manufacturer must sacrifice the verification ...
    In French:
    Quel dommage, si j'avais branché directement ce produit sans le verifier, il est certain que j'aurais eu de serieux problèmes.
    Ce n'est pas parce que le produit n'est pas cher, que le fabriquant doit sacrifier la vérification...

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections