DX » Community » Reviews » Slim 2.4GHz Wireless 500/1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Fair Useful and slim
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndsjkx7msrw3 on 12/01/2014

Quite useful mouse and i have bought 2 Read more

Impression:Useful and slim;

0 0 0

• posted byyairspam on 11/27/2014

Pros: Nice, not expensive. It works pretty well. Not the best quality, but for this price I think it is worth it. Cons: Not the best quality. Read more

Impression:Fair;

0 0 0

• posted bypunsel on 11/15/2014

there is a boton that I haven´t discovered what it does but appart from that it works perfectly and has the perfect size. Hay un boton que no fui capaz de averiguar lo que hace pero descontando eso funciona perfectamente y tiene el tamaño perfecto. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytrsrm on 06/24/2014

I like this mouse because it takes up little space in your bag (I use it in tandem with his laptop). Moreover, it is very comfortable in the hand. It has a beautiful design and good quality of used materials. As for problems, I do not like that very quickly discharged AAA batteries. There were occasions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykyoz00r on 03/22/2014

What you first notice is the fact that its very thin, and thus being easily transported in handbags and such. The sliding pads on the bottom does not hold dust and dirt, they are always clean. It works on any surface, doesn't fail at all. Also it turns off automatticaly if you turn off the PC, saving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCompufreek on 02/25/2014

A really good slim mouse ... connects fast to pc, has great sturdy feel and good feel quality. -might be hard to use with people with big hands -i bought 2 of these 1 month appart, and bought had almost no grip on the dongle when it was stored in mouse (a small piece of electrical tape on the side of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEduardo555 on 02/12/2014

Muito bom mouse, tudo funciona muito bem, resposta é rapida, muita facilidade de uso, tem controle de dpi, economia de energia quando não ta sendo usado, a pilha deve aguentar bastante, otima relação custo beneficio, vale muito a pena Nenhum até agora, tudo funcionando muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshingo64 on 02/10/2014

Diseño excelente e inovador, el adaptador USB es muy pequeño y no te daras cuenta de que lo estas utilizado, lo he utilizado en muchos sistemas operativos sin problemas de compatibilidad. Ninguno hasta ahora, funciona de maravilla Solo necesita una bateria para funcionar y tarda mucho en descargarse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVallukka on 01/30/2014

The mouse is thin (not too thin or thick) and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. Im sure it works over 3 or 4 meters aswell. I use it on the go and at home as well. When usb plug is in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Very nice design. Very slim. Works well. Very precise mouse. My daughter love it. USB dongle can be put inside mouse when you will not use it. Works well on different surfaces. Automatic installation and recognition on Windows 8. It might be not suitable for men with big hand. None so far, really battery ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections