DX » Community » Reviews » Slim 2.4GHz Wireless 500/1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 21 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrsrm on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this mouse because it takes up little space in your bag (I use it in tandem with his laptop). Moreover, it is very comfortable in the hand. It has a beautiful design and good quality of used materials. Cons:As for problems, I do not like that very quickly dischar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCompufreek on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A really good slim mouse ... connects fast to pc, has great sturdy feel and good feel quality. Cons:-might be hard to use with people with big hands -i bought 2 of these 1 month appart, and bought had almost no grip on the dongle when it was stored in mouse (a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice design. Very slim. Works well. Very precise mouse. My daughter love it. USB dongle can be put inside mouse when you will not use it. Works well on different surfaces. Automatic installation and recognition on Windows 8. Cons:It might be not suitable... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylorena on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelente Mouse óptico sem fio/ Wireless. De fácil uso . Plugou o adaptador USB e usou. Você só precisa de uma pilha 2 AA, que por sinal é muito econômico. Aceito em varios PCs, Noteboook, NetBook , Tablet e TVs. Testei em varios... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymerlowalter on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It feels good to the touch. It has good distance wireless range and reception. The wheel works very well and has three buttons. The combination of colors is excellent. The quality of finishing is very good.. Cons:It works with one AA battery which is not include... Read more

2 0
  • posted by8khan on 09/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The mouse is thin and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. I use it on the go and at home as well. When usb plug is in the computer it connected really fast... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjinkyman on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very slim and comfortable for my hand, nice design and appearance, nice clicky feel from the buttons with just the right resistance. The scrollwheel is maybe a liiittle bit too stiff to scroll, but not a problem. No loose parts, doesn't seem like a rickety or ch... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mouse is thin (not too thin or thick) and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. Im sure it works over 3 or 4 meters aswell. I use it on the go a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHECS1 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Drivers were auto-detected and installed in both Windows XP and Windows 7 (both 64 bit). Range mouse works is over 8 meters from the PC - I ran out of space to test before I ran out of range it worked. Cons:Non so far. OtherThoughts:On/Off switch on bottom of mouse was ha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGhossler on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The mouse is thin (not too thin or thick) and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. Im sure it works over 3 or 4 meters aswell. I use it on the go and at home a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections